Newcastle United Vs Leicester

Jimbo

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as I hate him as a footballer, why dont we play Smith up front with Ranger tonight?!! He can win a few headers tho he's not the biggest, you never know, he my finally score also?!

We can stick Nolan, Barton, Guthrie, Geremi, Butt in different positions in the midfield with some of the young lads lke lua-lua to give it some legs and freshness. Also I'd love to see that Vuckic chap get half hour attacking them from midfield or supporting the striker, that lad cant seem to stop scoring for the youth side and reserves and tho that isnt always a measure that he will do it with the first team some of his goals have seemed pretty special. Doesn't matter how young you are, if you are ready, you are ready.

as much as I hate him as a footballer, why dont we play Smith up front with Ranger tonight?!! He can win a few headers tho he's not the biggest, you never know, he my finally score also?!

We can stick Nolan, Barton, Guthrie, Geremi, Butt in different positions in the midfield with some of the young lads lke lua-lua to give it some legs and freshness. Also I'd love to see that Vuckic chap get half hour attacking them from midfield or supporting the striker, that lad cant seem to stop scoring for the youth side and reserves and tho that isnt always a measure that he will do it with the first team some of his goals have seemed pretty special. Doesn't matter how young you are, if you are ready, you are ready.

I dont agree with playing Smith up front, hes been absolutely vital in the middle of the park so far this season and I can guarantee Hughton would want Nicky Butt to fill the role, and no-one wants that.

For those of you who cant afford the game tonight, or who dont have SKY, theres a few decent *cough* streams *cough* to watch the game online.

give me a PM closer to game time if you want the links :lol:

The pub would be a good alternative.

For those of you who cant afford the game tonight, or who dont have SKY, theres a few decent *cough* streams *cough* to watch the game online.

give me a PM closer to game time if you want the links :blush:

The pub would be a good alternative.

Not when you have 2.50 to your name its not :lol:

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Jose Enrique, Steven Taylor, Ryan Taylor, Joey Barton, Geremi, Alan Smith ©, Kevin Nolan, Danny Guthrie, Nile Ranger

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Wesley Ngo Baheng, Kazenga LuaLua, Ben Tozer, Haris Vuckic, Ryan Donaldson