Things that make you wanna yak!

Craig

Managed to find a bag of potatoes at the back of a cupboard in the kitchen today that I'd forgotten about. They'd started to liquify!

Short of decomposing flesh, and the pint of milk that some cock at uni stuck under my bed and I found 3 months later, that's got to be one of the worst smells I've ever come across... :lol:

Anything to add to the list?

My colleague and I were cleaning the yeast off the pipes behind the bar last night.

The stuff we were wiping off these pipes was disgusting. It was like some sort of plastic, rubber-like substance that made us feel rather queasy; it looked a little like what you use for implants. :lol:

Working in a factory that processes potatoes, I'm regularly confronted with the smell of rotting and decomposing and fermenting spuds, especially when the drains get flushed out.

I hate blood. Seeing an open wound pissing blood just curls my guts up. Wasn't fun holding my exs foot after shed stepped on a broken bottle. I held it tightly but the warm blood was seeping through my fingers. I think I went more pale than her.

My dogs finding a dead thing in a field, rolling around in it then coming joyfully back to me. Had to drive them home with all the windows in the car open with me sticking my head out of it. Fucking rancid.

Managed to find a bag of potatoes at the back of a cupboard in the kitchen today that I'd forgotten about. They'd started to liquify!

Short of decomposing flesh, and the pint of milk that some cock at uni stuck under my bed and I found 3 months later, that's got to be one of the worst smells I've ever come across... :blush:

:lol:

Short of decomposing flesh, and the pint of milk that some cock at uni stuck under my bed and I found 3 months later, that's got to be one of the worst smells I've ever come across... :blush:

I'm not kidding man... it had turned red and the plastic carton was beginning to rot.

I'm not kidding man... it had turned red and the plastic carton was beginning to rot.

you sure it was milk?

Short of decomposing flesh, and the pint of milk that some cock at uni stuck under my bed and I found 3 months later, that's got to be one of the worst smells I've ever come across... :icon_lol:

you sure it was milk?

Aye it was definitely milk... was living on a campus that had an agric college attached to it. A nice pint of fully unpasturised, freshly (3 months previous) milked milk. S'okay, I got my own back :blush:

Short of decomposing flesh, and the pint of milk that some cock at uni stuck under my bed and I found 3 months later, that's got to be one of the worst smells I've ever come across... :icon_lol:

you sure it was milk?

Aye it was definitely milk... was living on a campus that had an agric college attached to it. A nice pint of fully unpasturised, freshly (3 months previous) milked milk. S'okay, I got my own back :blush:

Details please

Rather large black plastic bin at the end of the corridor right next to the showers room - oh yeah and all the room doors opened inwards.

Bit of strategic leaning against the door, quick knock and then running like fuck out of sight. I'd left it 3 or 4 weeks too so didn't at all suspect it was me (or if he did, he did a pretty job of hiding it!) :lol:

Rather large black plastic bin at the end of the corridor right next to the showers room - oh yeah and all the room doors opened inwards.

Bit of strategic leaning against the door, quick knock and then running like fuck out of sight. I'd left it 3 or 4 weeks too so didn't at all suspect it was me (or if he did, he did a pretty job of hiding it!) :lol:

If I'm reading it right, not bad(I am onto my 2nd bottle of red mind).

Should've just shagged his lass tho.

If I'm reading it right, not bad(I am onto my 2nd bottle of red mind).

Should've just shagged his lass tho.

Nice thought but IIRC, she was a fucking moose who he was with because he was the only one who'd have her. Shagging her would have complimented him - abstinance was a far better insult :blush:

as for that youtube vid, I used to do that sort of thing everyday at work, it's not yak-worthy it's soooooo satisfying, am I the only one on here who gets great satisfaction from squeezing spots?? My bro gets loads of good ones on his back and I'm his first point of call to rid him of them. I'll admit I'm not good with vomit though, I can look at it but when the smell wafts over, omg theres a good chance I'm gonna add to the mess. oh and C.Diff bedpans - blaugh blaugh - omg you have no idea.....

N.B. -its not a zit btw its a sebaceous cyst and they usually expel cottage cheese style exudate, plus he'll need to have the sac removed cos I suspect that thing'll just fill up again. not that you prob care, just felt the need to say!

I have to agree with Soccermom... the smell of C-diff. NASTY!!! The only thing worse (work related) would be rotting cancerous flesh.

yeah fungating tumours!!! but tbh I'd rather redress that than be on bed pan/incopad duty!

I have to agree with Soccermom... the smell of C-diff. NASTY!!! The only thing worse (work related) would be rotting cancerous flesh.

yeah fungating tumours!!! but tbh I'd rather redress that than be on bed pan/incopad duty!

You can have the dressing changes... *shudders*

You can have the dressing changes... *shudders*

;)

Used to work in a butchers and the older lads used to think it was funny to hide an eyeball in your mug of tea. Eyeballs don't float so you would only discover it staring back at you as you drained the cup.

Also in summer the meat in the back shop used to be riddled with maggots. Yak!

;)

My uncle has a few butchers shops and I thought it was great scaring the shit out of my sister by grabbing a chicken and pulling its lunch and making it cluck hehe :cry: