Things that make you wanna yak!

Craig

Having to lift a three week old decomposing corpse would be up there for me.

:cry: Urgh! I found one of my tenants dead, who had been shut up in a hot room with no ventilation for four/five days which was bad enough. Hard to describe the smell really, which obviously worsened as the body was removed, sort of a sweet pungent smell which oddly afterwards reminded me of strong coffee....I dont mean nice fresh coffee, I mean stick your nose right into a jar of instant coffee and breathe in deeply!! I could never get rid of the smell in that place, it was just death. The body had started to... well sort of dissolve really, onto the mattress, through the bed and onto the wood floor beneath. The policewoman who attended asked me if I could show her where to go out the back for air and a ciggy! The undertakers said it was one of the 'worst' they had known. So after 3 weeks? ;) Poor you.

Looking after a lady with massive pressure sores at the moment, the smell is revolting, but you sort of get used to that over the years. The only time I have to concentrate on not urging myself is when people bring up bile/phlegm ;)

Edit. Oh and hair in the plug hole!

Edited by Toonraider