Zammo off to Roma.

Park Life

Skysports.com understands Newcastle youngster Fabio Zamblera looks set for a move back to Italy with Roma.

Newcastle signed highly-rated Zamblera from Atalanta in January 2008 in a move that infuriated the Italian outfit.

The 19-year-old has failed to establish himself at Newcastle since his arrival on Tyneside and has not made an appearance in the first-team.

Newcastle are willing to let him leave as he does not figure in their long-term plans and Roma are ready to offer him an escape route from St James' Park.

Roma are expected to tie up a deal for the big striker before the transfer window closes on Tuesday.

Edited by Park Life

Wasnt this guy meant to be a very good player?

Shit apparently.

utter dross by all accounts

Two left foots.

The two left feet of someone who is predominantly right footed.

although it's a small wage it's still of the books now. all adds up i guess

Heard quite a few rumours since he has been here that he was on quite a stupid wage for someone signed so young. Could be shite but it wouldn't surprise me.

Newcastle signed highly-rated Zamblera from Atalanta in January 2008 in a move that infuriated the Italian outfit.

Now 'lowly rated' I assume. After 18 months with us he should be near the first team in the middle of a striker injury crisis. Sounds like he's never going to make it with us.