Time for a quiz thread

Craig

Does the man preaching about lack of football knowledge fancy admitting he was wrong about Michael Owen yet or would you like to wait a while, Omar?

55545[/snapback]

I can see disagreeing with you about the riots in Paris has hit a nerve.

Anyway, what was it I said about Owen ?

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on then Omar, I'm bored.

Who do you think I've been on here as today ?

55515[/snapback]

leazes ...crap posts on this thread for a while....then redeams himself at the end with quality!!!!

55523[/snapback]

shame but I thought the original idea is so good it could be a sticky, like "what are you listening to" until Omar converted it from the sublime to the ridiculous

55544[/snapback]

I genuinely asked a question. It’s you that ruined it by asking a daft question that has no answer! ;) Plus, we all know why you asked, simply to provoke trouble, which you managed to do successfully. So I hope you enjoyed your orgasm!

Does the man preaching about lack of football knowledge fancy admitting he was wrong about Michael Owen yet or would you like to wait a while, Omar?

55545[/snapback]

55546[/snapback]

:D Read that again LM, then go and get yourself a cup of coffee. ;)

55545[/snapback]

55546[/snapback]

:D Read that again LM, then go and get yourself a cup of coffee. ;)

55548[/snapback]

No. I've read it again. You still seem to be saying I've said something about Owen ...

EDIT:

OK, I see it now....could be taken both ways.... :huff:

And no, I don't have a hangover, as wifey was out last night and I had to stay in <_<

Edited by LeazesMag

previous post edited mate

55552[/snapback]

Grand, still want my brandy though. ;)

55553[/snapback]

I hate brandy actually, it goes back to a sorry tale.....not fit for a family message board. Let's just say it hit me pretty hard once .....

55545[/snapback]

;) wrong about Owen?? What the fook you're talking about mate? :D

I only questioned the price we paid for him. Never his ability.

I think you'll find a lot of people on here moaning about Souness "overspending" on players.

Dear oh dear, DotBum! :huff:

Oh look, Omar behaving like an arrogant twit, there's a turn-up for the books.

I'll put it down to a language barrier as I'm making the assumoption based on your granmmar that the English language isn't you strong point?

Oh look, Omar behaving like an arrogant twit, there's a turn-up for the books.

I'll put it down to a language barrier as I'm making the assumoption based on your granmmar that the English language isn't you strong point?

55575[/snapback]

I can name at least one person on here that has poor "granmmar"(spelling not your strong point?!) skills, too. And he's English!

Edited by Omar

Well done Omar, you've just confirmed yourself as nothing more that a wind-up merchant.

I'll leave you to it.  Try to stop ruining threads.

55580[/snapback]

why am I a wind-up merchant? I didn't want to give names to avoid further arguments! christ!

Thread back on track please.

Is the 'Who won the Mexican League in 1980?' question genuine?

55586[/snapback]

yes.

55588[/snapback]

So that this malarky has an end: Cruz Azul beat Tigres in a two-leg final.

Next question: What was the nickname of Berti Vogts?

55586[/snapback]

yes.

55588[/snapback]

55595[/snapback]

And to answer the Egypt question:

In 1916, the newly founded EEFA organised the first official competition, bringing together Egyptian and foreign teams together for "The Sultani Cup", under the auspices of Sultan Hussein Kamel of Egypt. The cup's first five years saw the British forces team dominate it; Egyptian presence only being firmly felt in 1921/1922 when Al-Mukhtalat Club, clinched the title.

55586[/snapback]

yes.

55588[/snapback]

55595[/snapback]

And to answer the Egypt question:

In 1916, the newly founded EEFA organised the first official competition, bringing together Egyptian and foreign teams together for "The Sultani Cup", under the auspices of Sultan Hussein Kamel of Egypt. The cup's first five years saw the British forces team dominate it; Egyptian presence only being firmly felt in 1921/1922 when Al-Mukhtalat Club, clinched the title.

55598[/snapback]

that was a cup, not a league.

It was time to propel the game into a sporting league of its own, and in 1946, then-secretary- general of the EFA, Mahmoud Badreddin, outlined the necessity of creating a national football league. The idea was adopted by Haidar Pasha, EFA president, who conveyed it to King Farouk I, a dedicated football fan himself. In 1948, under royal decree, the first full-fledged Egyptian League was launched.