Time for a quiz thread

Craig

Andy Cole

55114[/snapback]

Again no. But last season he was the only currently playing player to have scored against every current premier league opponent (Wigan changed all that for this season).

Andy Cole is the only current Premiership player to have scored a Premiership goal against EVERY current Premiership club. You could be forgiven for thinking that Thierry Henry, Alan Shearer and Robbie Fowler are the contenders, but Henry of course, has not played or scored against the Gunners! Shearer has failed to find the net in the Premiership against Birmingham and Fowler has failed to do it against Portsmouth. The key here is that Andy Cole has scored against all the clubs he has played for in the Premiership, which means Newcastle, Manchester United, Blackburn and Fulham. Andy has scored three in six games against his current side Fulham, found the net three times in 10 games against Blackburn, two in six games against United and an impressive 10 in 14 games against Newcastle. The newly-promoted sides also tend to throw a spanner in the works, but thanks to his goal against West Brom - before he was sent off of course - Andy has scored against all three clubs that came up and as a result, all 20 of this season's Premiership clubs.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard this one the other day - In what 3 years were Sunderland unbeaten in the FA Cup?

54778[/snapback]

Is that something to do with the war?

54985[/snapback]

1937, 1973, and whatever year it was that Alan Sunderland won the FA Cup with Arsenal.

55058[/snapback]

Nah, it's Sunderland AFC and it's nowt to do with the war. To give you a clue, it's calendar years rather than seasons. 1937 & 73 are right, obvioulsy.

Heard this one the other day - In what 3 years were Sunderland unbeaten in the FA Cup?

54778[/snapback]

54985[/snapback]

1937, 1973, and whatever year it was that Alan Sunderland won the FA Cup with Arsenal.

55058[/snapback]

Nah, it's Sunderland AFC and it's nowt to do with the war. To give you a clue, it's calendar years rather than seasons. 1937 & 73 are right, obvioulsy.

55146[/snapback]

Ahhh. What year was it they were in the old Third Division? I'd assume they'd started in the FA Cup First Round so may have been unbeaten from November to January or whatever upto the start of the FA Cup Third Round?

54778[/snapback]

54985[/snapback]

55058[/snapback]

55146[/snapback]

Ahhh. What year was it they were in the old Third Division? I'd assume they'd started in the FA Cup First Round so may have been unbeaten from November to January or whatever upto the start of the FA Cup Third Round?

55188[/snapback]

Aye, they were relegated in 87, lost before the third round in 87-88 before Xmas. They got promoted that year and went into the third round the following year so they never actually played in the cup in for the whole of 1988.

54778[/snapback]

54985[/snapback]

55058[/snapback]

55146[/snapback]

55188[/snapback]

Aye, they were relegated in 87, lost before the third round in 87-88 before Xmas. They got promoted that year and went into the third round the following year so they never actually played in the cup in for the whole of 1988.

55193[/snapback]

That's a lot of knowledge about the dirty, stinking filthy mackems, Alex. ;)

Who won the Egyptian title in 1921 ?

55445[/snapback]

There wasn't a league back then you daft old bugger! :D;)

And do you always answer a question by asking another one? :huff:

55462[/snapback]

Omar thinks he's an experienced football man again

55445[/snapback]

And do you always answer a question by asking another one? <_<

55462[/snapback]

55497[/snapback]

it just shows that you know fook all, mate. :huff:

55445[/snapback]

Was it something like the British Army team?

55499[/snapback]

no more idea as who won the Peruvian in 1980 mate, just thought Omar would think it was relevant to something ..

55445[/snapback]

And do you always answer a question by asking another one? <_<

55462[/snapback]

55497[/snapback]

it just shows that you know fook all, mate. :huff:

55503[/snapback]

I'm lost for words, you're a genius

55445[/snapback]

There wasn't a league back then you daft old bugger! :huff:;)

And do you always answer a question by asking another one? :P

55462[/snapback]

55497[/snapback]

it just shows that you know fook all, mate. <_<

55503[/snapback]

55506[/snapback]

i thought your last two posts were quite good too! :angry: suprised there wasn't any childish insults thrown in! :D

55445[/snapback]

There wasn't a league back then you daft old bugger! :huff:;)

And do you always answer a question by asking another one? :P

55462[/snapback]

55497[/snapback]

it just shows that you know fook all, mate. <_<

55503[/snapback]

55506[/snapback]

i thought your last two posts were quite good too! :angry: suprised there wasn't any childish insults thrown in! :D

55510[/snapback]

f**kin hell ... you've outwitted me again

Go on then Omar, I'm bored.

Who do you think I've been on here as today ?

55515[/snapback]

Someone that gets orgasm whenever fights on the Internet!

Strange low life person you are, LM. Probably even stranger than Taylor27! ;)

Anyway...

Isn't someone going to answer my question or what? :D I'll give you two good sources of information-

1. You could ask our football expert(he's better than Mourinho you know!), LeazesMag.

or

2.(probably the best option) ask Jeeves!

Go on then Omar, I'm bored.

Who do you think I've been on here as today ?

55515[/snapback]

leazes ...crap posts on this thread for a while....then redeams himself at the end with quality!!!!

55523[/snapback]

shame but I thought the original idea is good enough to be a possible sticky, like "what are you listening to", until Omar converted it from the sublime to the ridiculous

Edited by LeazesMag

Does the man preaching about lack of football knowledge fancy admitting he was wrong about Michael Owen yet or would you like to wait a while, Omar?