Viduka ???

Galactico

Forget the training problems, laziness and whatever else he can be suspect of and concentrate on the power, skill and lets be fair real quality. Would he be a good bet on pay-as-you-play? Leeds have been in "informal discussions" with him so the wages must have dropped.

The guy was nearly a Barca player so at this level surely he wouldn't be all that bad

Edited by Galactico

If he was to be on a pay as you play arrangement I'm sure there would be interest from plenty of premiership clubs who could afford to pay a larger appearance fee.

Giving Dukes a go or not all depends on the quality of getting the ball fowards to him; i.e. making sure Jonas is fit and can pass acurately.

Yes, I think it would be a great idea to give him a go. Apparently he's searching for a pay-as-you-play deal!

Giving Dukes a go or not all depends on the quality of getting the ball fowards to him; i.e. making sure Jonas is fit and can pass acurately.

Yes, I think it would be a great idea to give him a go. Apparently he's searching for a pay-as-you-play deal!

I think it's as likely that we'll offer him a deal as he'll get the offer of an all-you-can-eat buffet from his local Chinese restaurant ;)

Has Jesus joined the medical staff? ;)

He can knock a short pass ok, though when it's time to cross the ball the walk-on-water trainer is most definitely required.

He can knock a short pass ok, though when it's time to cross the ball the walk-on-water trainer is most definitely required.

Aye, ok is about the best you could say about it though. That said, he was a miss on Monday. Enrique missed him too in terms of going forward I thought.

• 3 weeks later...

:o

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">