How many points required to win the league and ...

accadacca

First game we lose, spaccadacca is going to get absolute pelters! :)

Fucking deserves it, shit knows how he's continued to continue making threads.

I'll leave that to those upstairs.

Edited by ChriszyD

Before I am accused of being delusional, name me teams who will points at SJP and then name who we won't beat away from home.

It's got fuck all do to with who we should or shouldn't beat, with our strongest first eleven we should beat most, if not all teams in the Championship. The problem is keeping that first eleven fit and uninjured for the entire season you fucking flid. We don't have the cover so unless we have miraculously indestructible players we'll have to field a weakened team at some point when other teams will be more likely to beat us.

Are you some sort of fucking vegetable?! Jesus Christ on a bike.

I take it you've heard of the LOAN system - we get a bad injury, we bring in a loan signing - simple.

Don't delight in being negative you miserable ge :) t

Before I am accused of being delusional, name me teams who will points at SJP and then name who we won't beat away from home.

You are being delusional silly sod. Until the league has progessed further there can be no idea of what stengths the other teams have. You can't go on last seasons performences as in all probability they have been more active than we have during the transfer window, and we are wafer thin in some areas and injuries could wreak havoc for us as we are experiencing now to some degree. Cardiff will be a real test for us and you just know Chopra will be out to sink us.

what a negative mind set you and a few others on here have - you think these are tough times ?

You shoulda been supporting throughsome of the shite in the 70's and 80's.

You are being delusional silly sod. Until the league has progessed further there can be no idea of what stengths the other teams have. You can't go on last seasons performences as in all probability they have been more active than we have during the transfer window, and we are wafer thin in some areas and injuries could wreak havoc for us as we are experiencing now to some degree. Cardiff will be a real test for us and you just know Chopra will be out to sink us.

what a negative mind set you and a few others on here have - you think these are tough times ?

An alarm has just gone off in Leazes towers. :)

Of the thousands of people registered on here, you managed to go and aim a comment like that at one of the few that saw Milburn play for us.... what a tit you really are! :)

I take it you've heard of the LOAN system - we get a bad injury, we bring in a loan signing - simple.

you say this like it's a simple answer to all ills. We need a keeper so we tell Chelsea to loan us Petr Cech, short of strikers? No bother give Alex a call and he'll stick Rooney on the next train over here.

It doesn't work like that, firstly, anyone of any use wouldn't be out on loan, secondly if they're Premiership then we probably couldn't afford to pay them.

No Championship club is going to help us out so that leaves borrowing players who can't get ahame for a Div1 club. :getin:

you say this like it's a simple answer to all ills. We need a keeper so we tell Chelsea to loan us Petr Cech, short of strikers? No bother give Alex a call and he'll stick Rooney on the next train over here.

It doesn't work like that, firstly, anyone of any use wouldn't be out on loan, secondly if they're Premiership then we probably couldn't afford to pay them.

No Championship club is going to help us out so that leaves borrowing players who can't get ahame for a Div1 club. :getin:

Plenty of chance to get a younger player on loan like and if its only a 1-3 deal the wages would not be that much.

Don't delight in being negative you miserable ge :baby: t

What aload of bollocks.

Ameobi gets injured, so Hughton picks up the phone and gets Harewood or King in. Is that much of a drop in quality ?

Colo gets injured so Catchcart comes in, and so it goes on.

To suggest that there are no players worth having on loan from prem clubs that would do a job in CCC is total nonsense and shows up your lack of knowledge of football :P

ps a 1-0 win at the mighty cardiff too

To suggest that there are no players worth having on loan from prem clubs that would do a job in CCC is total nonsense and shows up your lack of knowledge of football :baby:

Sorry?

some kid comes on here shouting that we're going to piss the league has a good knowledge of football? fucking hell son, you're a muppet. I made it clear why you'd not get a good choice from the Prem and its not down to the quality its money, cash, wonga, spondoolecks whatever the fuck you want to call it. You have to fork it out and we wont.

To suggest that there are no players worth having on loan from prem clubs that would do a job in CCC is total nonsense and shows up your lack of knowledge of football :baby:

Sorry?

some kid comes on here shouting that we're going to piss the league has a good knowledge of football? fucking hell son, you're a muppet. I made it clear why you'd not get a good choice from the Prem and its not down to the quality its money, cash, wonga, spondoolecks whatever the fuck you want to call it. You have to fork it out and we wont.

who the f**k are you expecting ?

Harewood and King not good enough in your eyes like ? We will fork out as we did with Lovenkrands and as we will with Harewood, Cathcart etc. Give us a break from your pessimism ffs.

don't patronise me either 'sonny' and when we have pissed the league {as my knowledge of football is obviously a great deal better than yours], perhaps you will be big enough to apologise along with all the other fuc***g doom monger so called 'supporters' on here:angry:

Sorry?

who the f**k are you expecting ?

Harewood and King not good enough in your eyes like ? We will fork out as we did with Lovenkrands and as we will with Harewood, Cathcart etc. Give us a break from your pessimism ffs.

don't patronise me either 'sonny' and when we have pissed the league {as my knowledge of football is obviously a great deal better than yours], perhaps you will be big enough to apologise along with all the other fuc***g doom monger so called 'supporters' on here:angry:

Your knowledge of football would appear to be a great deal better than mine mate, I bow down to you as you're obviously a great deal more knowledgable and sensible.

Tell me something, why did it take so long to fork out for Lovenkrands?

why is it that we havent already taken Harewood, Cathcart and the etcetras you talk of?

Should we piss the league I will happily come on here and admit I was wrong, saying that, Im so confident of it I'll come round and apologise in person to you and everyone else, fuck it what the hell I'll even suck you off, thats how confident I am that you're wrong.

Now fuck off with your shite.

Of the thousands of people registered on here, you managed to go and aim a comment like that at one of the few that saw Milburn play for us.... what a tit you really are! :baby:

Not only 'wor Jackie' Craig, but Charlie Wayman, Tommy Pearson, Bobby Mitchell, Ernie Taylor, Frank Brennan and Joe Harvey to name only a few. Even saw Stubbins and Shackleton before they departed. :P

:baby: True Newcastle legends every single one of them. Did you see the 13-0 against Newport (Shack's debut) Noelie?

No, I didn't get to see that one Craig. Didn't get to go to every game for one reason or another and that was one of those you wished you'd never missed. 6 goals in his first game. :P

• 2 years later...

Should we piss the league I will happily come on here and admit I was wrong, saying that, Im so confident of it I'll come round and apologise in person to you and everyone else, fuck it what the hell I'll even suck you off, thats how confident I am that you're wrong.

Now fuck off with your shite.

Cough