How many on here are old enough to have supported.

accadacca

the club in the early to mid 70's, and if so, favorite or most memorable game ??

The semi final 2nd leg v Spurs stands out for me as a 1 goal deficit was overturned infront of 50,000. The atmosphere was even better than when we beat Sunderland 2-0 two seasons ago under Keegan - I shit you not. :baby:

semi v burnley

quarter v wba

the semii v rangers (i Think)

Man u 5 - 0

beating the scum esp. when bennet got sent off

huddersfield away promo game

pompey when kely scored for relief

beating liverpool when cole scored in snow

winning the anglo scottish cup

Man u 5 - 0

beating the scum esp. when bennet got sent off

pompey when kely scored for relief came face to face with huge police dog on the pitch at full time :baby:

beating liverpool when cole scored in snow

There were many for me but one in particular stands out, 1971/72 season, August 21st when Newcastle United's season ignited before a large St James Park crowd. 39,720 gathered to see Malcolm Macdonald make his home debut against unbeaten Liverpool, with a newcomer by the name of Kevin Keegan drawing rave reviews… Yet the day belonged to "Supermac", a magnificient hat-trick securing a rousing 3-2 win for the home side.

the club in the early to mid 70's, and if so, favorite or most memorable game ??

The semi final 2nd leg v Spurs stands out for me as a 1 goal deficit was overturned infront of 50,000. The atmosphere was even better than when we beat Sunderland 2-0 two seasons ago under Keegan - I shit you not. :baby:

More than you realised so you can cut the fucking crap about we don't know we're born etc... :P

There were many for me but one in particular stands out, 1971/72 season, August 21st when Newcastle United's season ignited before a large St James Park crowd. 39,720 gathered to see Malcolm Macdonald make his home debut against unbeaten Liverpool, with a newcomer by the name of Kevin Keegan drawing rave reviews… Yet the day belonged to "Supermac", a magnificient hat-trick securing a rousing 3-2 win for the home side.

great call !

was there too but the s/f home to SPURS was awesome if you were there.