Richard Dinnis syndrome ?????

accadacca

NEWCASTLE players are demanding joint caretaker bosses Chris Hughton and Colin Calderwood get the job full-time.

The club's top stars, including Joey Barton and Kevin Nolan, have made their feelings clear to Toon managing director Derek Llambias.

Hughton, along with Calderwood, have guided Newcastle to the top of the Championship.

Their calm approach has impressed players after a shambolic summer overshadowed by takeover talk and whether Alan Shearer will be manager.

NEWCASTLE players are demanding joint caretaker bosses Chris Hughton and Colin Calderwood get the job full-time.

The club's top stars, including Joey Barton and Kevin Nolan, have made their feelings clear to Toon managing director Derek Llambias.

Three points.

NotW - Fuck off.

Joey Barton - Double fuck off

Dekka Llambarse - fuck right off.

Three points.

NotW - Fuck off.

Joey Barton - Double fuck off

Dekka Llambarse - fuck right off.

Three excellent points there Sammy

if I may be so bold as to add a fourth?

Accaspacca…….…

Hughton, along with Calderwood, have guided Newcastle to the top of the Championship.

Their calm approach has impressed players after a shambolic summer overshadowed by takeover talk and whether Alan Shearer will be manager.

nowt to do with richard Dinnis yer daft shite

Sounds more like a story put out by Dekka L to prepare us for their appointment. "No it wasn't a cheap appointment, the players told us they wanted it."

I think accas referring to the fact the players were largely (dis)credited with getting Dinnis the job in the first place?

I think accas referring to the fact the players were largely (dis)credited with getting Dinnis the job in the first place?

aaah, a shaft of light in the darkness.

the prat that posted the ''witty'' reply obviously began supporting long after 1977 and hasn't a clue what happened with Richard Dinnis and the players at that time - Nattrass and Kennedy were at the forefront - a bit like Barton and Nolan.

when players start pushing for a temporary guy to take over permanently and the guy gets it, thats when the trouble begins a la Dinnis and more recently Spragia of Sunderland.

the prat that posted the ''witty'' reply obviously began supporting long after 1977 and hasn't a clue what happened with Richard Dinnis and the players at that time - Nattrass and Kennedy were at the forefront - a bit like Barton and Nolan.

when players start pushing for a temporary guy to take over permanently and the guy gets it, thats when the trouble begins a la Dinnis and more recently Spragia of Sunderland.

:P What's the score going to be on Sunday btw? :baby:

the "prat" that posted the "witty" reply has supported the club a lot longer and more than you sunshine, he also was one of the few people who realised that Gordon Lee [who left the team Dinnis took into the top 5, a feat not equalled for almost 20 years] actually did a good job for the club and weren't completely blinded by the fact that whatever he did was shite on account of them selling their "hero". Good knowledgeable supporters my arse.

Edit: incidentally, Nattrass and Kennedy were only the spokesman for the group, being local lads with the assumation that it would therefore carry more weight. Micky Burns, Geoff Nulty, Alan Gowling were also instrumental in the walkout, which in my view would have fully justififed anyway, such as the club being run at the time by a bunch of knackers, just like now in fact. A situation reversed completely by the reviled Halls and Shepherd.

Edited by LeazesMag

Accaspacca's a deffo WUM.

Now he's on to Leazes about being a skyboy.

Too suspicious for words imo. Either a WUM, or someone with the mental age of a ten year old .

is probably the correct answer.

the "prat" that posted the "witty" reply has supported the club a lot longer and more than you sunshine, he also was one of the few people who realised that Gordon Lee [who left the team Dinnis took into the top 5, a feat not equalled for almost 20 years] actually did a good job for the club and weren't completely blinded by the fact that whatever he did was shite on account of them selling their "hero". Good knowledgeable supporters my arse.

Edit: incidentally, Nattrass and Kennedy were only the spokesman for the group, being local lads with the assumation that it would therefore carry more weight. Micky Burns, Geoff Nulty, Alan Gowling were also instrumental in the walkout, which in my view would have fully justififed anyway, such as the club being run at the time by a bunch of knackers, just like now in fact. A situation reversed completely by the reviled Halls and Shepherd.

;):baby::P;)

f**k me, you must be a canny age then :baby:

agree about Gordon Lee anarl.

Too suspicious for words imo. Either a WUM, or someone with the mental age of a ten year old .

oh dear, we aren't going to start putting our academic qualifications on the table are we ? :baby:

ps wtf is a ''wum''

oh dear, we aren't going to start putting our academic qualifications on the table are we ? ;)

ps wtf is a ''wum''

:munch:

YOU!

oh dear, we aren't going to start putting our academic qualifications on the table are we ? :D

ps wtf is a ''wum''

:munch:

YOU!

knew that was coming ;)

oh dear, we aren't going to start putting our academic qualifications on the table are we ? :munch:

ps wtf is a ''wum''

my age, as you refer to it in the previous post, is in my profile.

You are obviously highly educated

I will leave you to work out what a WUM is if you really don't know.

Apology accepted.

oh dear, we aren't going to start putting our academic qualifications on the table are we ? ;)

ps wtf is a ''wum''

my age, as you refer to it in the previous post, is in my profile.

You are obviously highly educated

I will leave you to work out what a WUM is if you really don't know.

Apology accepted.

Looks like I win again :munch: