Ipswich Town 0-4 Newcastle United

The Fish

Whomever's going, do you fancy meeting up for a pie and a pint (or Curry and Chianti, Whiskey and Wasabi) after the match?

Let me know and I'll sort it out.

And I wont make a massive fuss about it.

Unlike some people.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie...Our Stevie... outside of Newcastle? In the South of all places! Are you deranged?

Christ on a bike, you've not thought this through!

I'm sure I speak for us all when I say, we're happy to be your fall-back plan NJS.

(I'm curious as to why Redheugh is lurking, I know I'm fucking awesome, but I doubt my dinner plans would interest the Ryder readership...)

Stevie...Our Stevie... outside of Newcastle? In the South of all places! Are you deranged?

I spend a significant amount of my time in south, and I was at Ipswich last time we played them, nice little town, good pub over the road from the station too, Carl Cort had a header disallowed for fuck all, and some Sunderland fan kept flashing his top at us from the home end, the nobhead.

I won't be going to any aways this side of christmas unfortunately, and as for meeting you daft cunts, there's about 10 off here who I'd be happy to meet, more to satisy my curiosity than anything else.

I spend a significant amount of my time in south, and I was at Ipswich last time we played them, nice little town, good pub over the road from the station too, Carl Cort had a header disallowed for fuck all, and some Sunderland fan kept flashing his top at us from the home end, the nobhead.

I won't be going to any aways this side of christmas unfortunately, and as for meeting you daft cunts, there's about 10 off here who I'd be happy to meet, more to satisy my curiosity than anything else.

Ominous euphemism that like :baby:

You all meeting up for a few cheeky scoops before the game?

And I'll wager I'm top of that list. :baby:

Jimbo, if you're sorted for a ticket could you lercal knowledge sort us out a restaurant then?

I'll do my very best.

This could be funny... :P

The Fish expecting the usual kind of place he goes to, wearing his blazer of course, with his friends Farquar, Sebastian and Walter, he could get a surprise letting the man who diets on baked beans on pitta bread choose the venue for some scran... :baby:

Jimbo, if you're sorted for a ticket could you lercal knowledge sort us out a restaurant then?

I'll do my very best.

The Fish expecting the usual kind of place he goes to, wearing his blazer of course, with his friends Farquar, Sebastian and Walter, he could get a surprise letting the man who diets on baked beans on pitta bread choose the venue for some scran... :baby:

;)

I'll do my very best.

Hey, I can slum it in a Brewers Fayre if needs be!

I'll do my very best.

This could be funny... ;)

The Fish expecting the usual kind of place he goes to, wearing his blazer of course, with his friends Farquar, Sebastian and Walter, he could get a surprise letting the man who diets on baked beans on pitta bread choose the venue for some scran... :P

Hey, I can slum it in a Brewers Fayre if needs be!

Brewers Fayre ?

This is Ipswich, not Knightsbridge !

:baby:

Good God man! Haven't you a Browns?

Jimbo prefer's Pinks I'm led to believe.... :baby:

You can get both near Portman Road apparently although the former costs a bit more :P