Which simpleton gave

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Fop must admit Fish making such a big deal over police tactics/lying to get the result you want and then within a couple of weeks using exactly the same thing to fraudulently pad his CV is pretty ironic. :munch:

Hark at Fish applying for cushty jobs where he can drink coffee and play mouse ballet. ;)

:munch:

*Moving the mouse around.

My poetics too refined for you?? :D

:icon_lol: I thought it was some odd euphemism for juglling your nuts through your pocket lining.

and Pud, I'm sorry about this, honestly didn't think people would give a shit.

:munch: Tell you what, I can't think of a single poster who has taken such a hiding over the years as Fish, and to give him credit he takes it on the chin.

I've seen the job advert too, he's telling the truth. Probably be a glorified tea boy though, with 'special' duties.

;) Tell you what, I can't think of a single poster who has taken such a hiding over the years as Fish, and to give him credit he takes it on the chin.

I've seen the job advert too, he's telling the truth. Probably be a glorified tea boy though, with 'special' duties.

Aye probably, but the bottom rung was never going to be gilded, now was it?

re: the first bit, I'm astounded nobody has edited your post to say "double chin" :munch:

;) Tell you what, I can't think of a single poster who has taken such a hiding over the years as Fish, and to give him credit he takes it on the chin.

which one ?

:D Tell you what, I can't think of a single poster who has taken such a hiding over the years as Fish, and to give him credit he takes it on the chin.

which one ?

;)

fook me, I'm Derren Brown!

:D Tell you what, I can't think of a single poster who has taken such a hiding over the years as Fish, and to give him credit he takes it on the chin.

which one ?

;)

fook me, I'm Derren Brown!

The great Soprendo maybe....