Haway then, who thinks we'll lose on Sunday at the

accadacca

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardiff are probably in the best form of anyone in the league right now but they play at a decent ground, nice pitch so I give us a chance, probably not a win though

Just shows you. This forum is arguably the best on the internet in terms of NUFC forums, it's in no way the biggest there's a good few bigger, yet NOT ONE person, picked up on the title of this thread. NOT ONE. That's Newcastle United in 2009 for you.

The wrong way:

Stadium_of_light_Haway_the_lads.jpg

The right way:

Fuck it. I've tried putting a pic up of the Howay The Lads sign in the tunnel but it's not grafting.

Edited by Stevie

Just shows you. This forum is arguably the best on the internet in terms of NUFC forums, it's in no way the biggest there's a good few bigger, yet NOT ONE person, picked up on the title of this thread. NOT ONE. That's Newcastle United in 2009 for you.

The wrong way:

The right way:

Fuck it. I've tried putting a pic up of the Howay The Lads sign in the tunnel but it's not grafting.

You really should read the thread like Stevie.

I noticed it last night- just couldn't be arsed to give the Spaccalicious one the oxygen of attention.

Chriszy D could tho.

You really should read the thread like Stevie.

Chance would be a fine thing. :munch:

I hadn't seen the thread until now, wouldn't have done either but it came up on the front page as the top thread. "Haway" was the first thing that caught my eye. (Not bothering to click on the Newcastle forum until there's pedantry points to be won - now that is Newcastle United in 2009 for me.)

The wrong way:

The right way:

3630392.jpg

FYP :munch: