Haway then, who thinks we'll lose on Sunday at the

accadacca

"The North east is a shithole, North East is a shiiiiiiiiiiiithole, the north east is a shithole!"

Coming from someone from Wales?????? If Wales was it's own entity conditions would be far worse than Moldova, Tajikstan or indeed Albania. Wales :) shite infrastructure, shit towns, shit people, by a million miles the most backward place in Western Europe. You have to laugh at the cunts. I'm not biased, and I can say with sincerity the North East is the most beautiful unspoilt rugged landscape in England, and the toon is arguably the nicest provincial city. Fuckin Welsh cunts.

to the tune of Viva Ronaldo

Viva Welsh cunts, Viva Welsh cunts, you're all inbred twats, who look like Postman Pat, viva Welsh cunts

Most Welsh lads I've met haven't been too bad actually. They're almost quaint.

In the dark world of the 2nd Division, the average fan of most clubs can't help but lift his gaze up to the Gods and the Stars and err.......post about Newcastle Utd. Thats just the way it is. :(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The North east is a shithole, North East is a shiiiiiiiiiiiithole, the north east is a shithole!"

Coming from someone from Wales?????? If Wales was it's own entity conditions would be far worse than Moldova, Tajikstan or indeed Albania. Wales :) shite infrastructure, shit towns, shit people, by a million miles the most backward place in Western Europe. You have to laugh at the cunts. I'm not biased, and I can say with sincerity the North East is the most beautiful unspoilt rugged landscape in England, and the toon is arguably the nicest provincial city. Fuckin Welsh cunts.

Viva Welsh cunts, Viva Welsh cunts, you're all inbred twats, who look like Postman Pat, viva Welsh cunts

Did you get beat up in Wales or something? Most backward place in Europe, hardly. You are biased aswell.

This is going to be a great game, I expect your midfield to dominate ours if you start with Smith and Barton but your strikers are looking weak, while ours are on fire but Chopra's partner Bothroyd is injured , looks like Ethuhu will start with him who is very fast I think he will do well against Collocinni (clown). Anyway in my opinion if Newcastle were to win this you are going to have to score at least 2 goals against our defence which is looking decent.

Edited by Doug

Wow touched a nerve there..

This is going to be a great game, I expect your midfield to dominate ours if you start with Smith and Barton but your strikers are looking weak, while ours are on fire but Chopra's partner Bothroyd is injured , looks like Ethuhu will start with him who is very fast I think he will do well against Collocinni (clown). Anyway in my opinion if Newcastle were to win this you are going to have to score at least 2 goals against our defence which is looking decent.

Some interesting thoughts on the game Doug, I too expect a decent enough game and think it'll be a tough call. The main question, however is, have you thought of any songs for us yet? :(