Fish, Meenzer & Other Southern Mags

MrBass

I think there will be a love-in before the Ipswich match.

After. AFTER! You massive Doyle. :munch:

(but mebbes a pint beforehand, if I can convince London based mags to get a sufficiently early train.)

I'm in landahn Thursday if anyone fancies a bevvy

I'm off work Thursday and Friday, because I'm cool

But I'll definitely be up for a pint, whereabouts will you be?

I'm off work Thursday and Friday, because I'm cool

But I'll definitely be up for a pint, whereabouts will you be?

you'll be too busy moderating on here, now that Craig's had a hissy fit, to be drinking pints , pal :munch:

Thursday this week? Well it's Eurovision night at the Retro Bar near Charing Cross if you fancy it. :munch:

And in all seriousness - it doesn't start till 8.30, so give us a shout if you fancy a brew somewhere a bit more normal before I nip off for my night of camp glee.

As for further meet-ups between us soft southern lot, nowt planned, but any televised game (or London-based away match, not that there are many in the near future) is fine by me. Can't do Ipswich due to being in Lanzarote at the time, mind. ;)

Well Im staying in Kensington, ooooooh hark at me :munch:

so Id guess I can get central without a problem, the only places I know are the Famous 3 Kings at West Kensington (good old London Mags hangout) and Covent Garden/ Strand way but no doubt I can find other areas.

I'll be finished work before 6 and have to drive over to hotel (working in Chiswick, so shouldnt be a major jaunt I hope) drop me gear off quick shit, shower and then be out. No doubt I can be somewhere by 7.

How about the Crown near Tottenham Court Road? It's a Sam Smith pub which should appeal to your proleteriat sensibilities

Sam Smiths makes me fart

Although I should add that it's a well known fact that there is no decent beer whatsoever anywhere south of Yorkshire

Edited by johnthebrief

I'm way too Southern for this ;)

Nonsense woman!

We've raced at Foxhall in Ipswich many times, takes us about 5 hours from here!

You'll just have to make sure you leave no later than 2pm then! :munch:

How about the Crown near Tottenham Court Road? It's a Sam Smith pub which should appeal to your proleteriat sensibilities

This one?

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/38/...rown/Bloomsbury

That'd be fine aye. Or if we want to be more Strand-side, there's the Lyceum Tavern which is also a Sam Smith's. Don't mind either way really!