Adebayor

Kid Dynamite

Should be a 3 match ban for the stamp/raking studs across the face and a further ban for running the length of the pitch to go to the arsenal fans and incite trouble there.

I've always been of the opinion by and large that fans should be able to take it and that they whinge like little kids anytime a player upsets them, but this, in the current situation after West Ham/Millwall was just embrassing, to go from one end of the pitch to the other with the sole intention of taunting his old fans, deserves a further ban, and shows the guy to be a complete dick basically.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

I'm a bit Meh about it.

It was a cuntish thing to do, but considering the shite the Arsenal fans gave him last season, I can't say I blame him too much, they deserve each other.

Blatantly just a split-screen camera trick...

:)

But, actually, he's acting like an idiot. No matter what happened at Arsenal, no matter what he thought of RvP, that is unacceptable.

Aye, bang out of order, no excuses and indefensible...

but I do like to see gooners' misery

Complete wanker and should be banned for 6 matches for it.

Poll was on SSN earlier and was bleating on, twat. Then the discussion about Scholes' sending off this weekend came up.

Presenter "Should he be sent off"

Poll (Laughing) "of course its Scholes"

What a bell