Board Games

adios

Just saw Renton's post about the board game 'Pride' and thought it would be an idea to get a few board games in for the family over Christmas. I'll get 'Pride' in and a couple of others, Articulate and Pictionary have gone down well in the past.

Any recommendations?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twister :naughty:

54849[/snapback]

Very popular at "Mazola" parties in the seventies I believe.

What was that, 4 posts in?

54864[/snapback]

Aye, four posts. Poor show, should have been three.

54849[/snapback]

54864[/snapback]

:huh: Longer than average.

54849[/snapback]

54864[/snapback]

:D Longer than average.

54868[/snapback]

Welcome to 02:06 :huh:

I thought Alex had maintained the one post to filth average by suggesting Twister with the family!

54871[/snapback]

He always suggests twister cos he always wins. You've never seen a man with prosthetic limbs gloat so much. What the fuck have you got to smile about stumpy?!

I thought Alex had maintained the one post to filth average by suggesting Twister with the family!

54871[/snapback]

It was borderline like and the intention was certainly there.

54871[/snapback]

He always suggests twister cos he always wins. You've never seen a man with prosthetic limbs gloat so much. What the fuck have you got to smile about stumpy?!

54873[/snapback]

:naughty:

54871[/snapback]

54873[/snapback]

54875[/snapback]

To be fair you double as a quality jigsaw puzzle to stick back together afterwards.

Two games in one. Regular fucking compendium you like! :huh:

54871[/snapback]

54873[/snapback]

54875[/snapback]

Reminds me of this: Why Heather always wins at Twister.

yheatheralwayswinstwister1.jpg

54871[/snapback]

54873[/snapback]

54875[/snapback]

54905[/snapback]

She could reach that with her hand. Showboating tbh.

54871[/snapback]

54873[/snapback]

54875[/snapback]

54905[/snapback]

I hear Paul is buying Heather a new plane for Christmas

54871[/snapback]

54873[/snapback]

54875[/snapback]

54905[/snapback]

I hear Paul is buying Heather a new plane for Christmas

54938[/snapback]

:D

"Buh-Bum!"

(Sound of Heathers leg falling off) :huh:

Twister :huh:

54849[/snapback]

Wacky can play that on the back of a beer mat.

54852[/snapback]

He changes the spots to pinks and browns!

Dirty little dwarf!

54951[/snapback]

Q.Whats Wacky's favourite sandwich?

A. Tongue on brown

Filthy little shitehawk.

Christ Wacky gets some stick on here like, fair enough anarl :naughty:

54953[/snapback]

Bet it's nowt compared to the aggro he gets off his missus like. Still he'll be out the house more next month what with it being panto season and that.

To be fair he has his lass fairly well under control, the flora treatment see's to that (remember what that involves??).

Saying that he had to instruct her not to show me her tits when i went round late on a Friday night a few weeks back on one of his wild nights in where his lass and her mate get frisky! She wanted to get them out defo, if not just for my opinion of them. Saggy would have been my diagnosis from looking at them clothed!

To be fair he has his lass fairly well under control, the flora treatment see's to that (remember what that involves??).

Saying that he had to instruct her not to show me her tits when i went round late on a Friday night a few weeks back on one of his wild nights in where his lass and her mate get frisky! She wanted to get them out defo, if not just for my opinion of them. Saggy would have been my diagnosis from looking at them clothed!

54962[/snapback]

I wouldnt even recommend looking at them blindfolded.

54962[/snapback]

54963[/snapback]

I'm intrigued to know if they'd pass the pencil test like!

His exact words to her as they greeted me in the hallway were "Divvn't think your getting your tits out!"

54962[/snapback]

54963[/snapback]

His exact words to her as they greeted me in the hallway were "Divvn't think your getting your tits out!"

54967[/snapback]

Sounds like he was already too late tbh. :naughty:

54962[/snapback]

54963[/snapback]

54967[/snapback]

Sounds like he was already too late tbh. :naughty:

54969[/snapback]

:huh:

Unfortunately I meant they as in Wacky and his lass, not her puppies!

Edited by Smooth Operator