Board Games

adios

Guest Toplass-101

Cranium is canny. Has the same format as Pictionary but more to it. Your asked to draw with you eyes closed, hum tunes, make things with clay, there are also questions in it like trivial persuit, its a real mixture and a good laugh.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's Scrabble, have a game every night in bed with wor lass, she's won twice this year! :naughty:

When i was a kid i couldn't get enough of Test Match, the table top cricket game, pure quality for kids and adults! :huh:

You can pick up good quality one's off e-bay for about a tenner!

For me it's Scrabble, have a game every night in bed with wor lass, she's won twice this year!  :huh:

When i was a kid i couldn't get enough of Test Match, the table top cricket game, pure quality for kids and adults!  :D

55008[/snapback]

No wonder you came up mine sniffing around if thats all the action you see in the bedroom, a game of fucking scrabble.

Do you play for who turns the lamp off or who sleeps on the alarm clock side of the bed.

SMO: Any chance of a fuck

Kathy Bates: Thats not one word

:naughty:

images3wq.jpg
Edited by Wacky Jnr

Christ Wacky gets some stick on here like, fair enough anarl :naughty:

54953[/snapback]

Bet it's nowt compared to the aggro he gets off his missus like. Still he'll be out the house more next month what with it being panto season and that.

54954[/snapback]

Rumour has it Jim Davison has now gave up panto and Stand up, why don't you take over his 'Chalky' character for him, apparently you've got the accent off to a tee

:huh:

For me it's Scrabble, have a game every night in bed with wor lass, she's won twice this year!  :huh:

When i was a kid i couldn't get enough of Test Match, the table top cricket game, pure quality for kids and adults!  :yes

55008[/snapback]

No wonder you came up mine sniffing around if thats all the action you see in the bedroom, a game of fucking scrabble.

Do you play for who turns the lamp off or who sleeps on the alarm clock side of the bed.

SMO: Any chance of a fuck

Kathy Bates: Thats not one word

:naughty:

55059[/snapback]

Scrabble is just the foreplay to the main event. :D

I know your fond of buying underwear for your lass so i found this:

images6sv1.jpg

You might have to get a couple of chicken fillets to put in it though :naughty:

55064[/snapback]

Wor lass has got bigger funbags than yours and they aren't heading south neither so you're grasping at straws my friend!

Like my new avatar, took it on my phone at your's the other night! :huh:

Edited by Smooth Operator

54953[/snapback]

Bet it's nowt compared to the aggro he gets off his missus like. Still he'll be out the house more next month what with it being panto season and that.

54954[/snapback]

Rumour has it Jim Davison has now gave up panto and Stand up, why don't you take over his 'Chalky' character for him, apparently you've got the accent off to a tee

:D

55062[/snapback]

To be fair I was implying you were a dwarf. Xmas is their busy time of the year...elfs, snow white etc. :huh:

54953[/snapback]

54954[/snapback]

:yes

55062[/snapback]

To be fair I was implying you were a dwarf. Xmas is their busy time of the year...elfs, snow white etc. :huh:

55070[/snapback]

I knew what you were getting at you dozy Manc helmet sniffer

Wor lass has got bigger funbags than yours

55065[/snapback]

I should fucking hope so she's a bird, if any one resembles Craig from Big Brother in the titty biscuit department it's you my portly friend

55067[/snapback]

You're full of shite, what's the matter been talking shite to customers all day on the phone so you thought you'd continue it on here?

I've got a mate with man boobs that beat Craig's hands down, he minces a bit like him too come to think of it. :naughty:

Edited by Smooth Operator

Scrabble is just the foreplay to the main event:naughty:

55063[/snapback]

Kerplunk?

55066[/snapback]

Kerspunk!

55069[/snapback]

Kerplop from some of the shite I've been reading on here! :huh:

Wor lass has got bigger funbags than yours

55065[/snapback]

I should fucking hope so she's a bird, if any one resembles Craig from Big Brother in the titty biscuit department it's you my portly friend

55067[/snapback]

You're full of shite, what's the matter been talking shite to customers all day on the phone so you thought you'd continue it on here?

I've got a mate with man boobs that beat Craig's hands down, he minces a bit like him too come to think of it. :naughty:

55072[/snapback]

No but i will be from Monday, can't fucking wait, just thought I'd get some practice in on here for a change

54953[/snapback]

54954[/snapback]

:P

55062[/snapback]

To be fair I was implying you were a dwarf. Xmas is their busy time of the year...elfs, snow white etc. :D

55070[/snapback]

55071[/snapback]

54953[/snapback]

54954[/snapback]

55062[/snapback]

55070[/snapback]

55071[/snapback]

Hi ho hi ho it's off to work Wacky goes,

With a ginger mullet and load of spunk in his gullet,

Hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho

Ask him about his starring role in Willow. :yes

54953[/snapback]

54954[/snapback]

:lol:

55062[/snapback]

To be fair I was implying you were a dwarf. Xmas is their busy time of the year...elfs, snow white etc. :D

55070[/snapback]

55071[/snapback]

55076[/snapback]

Shouldn't you be drilling for oil with that 23 year old, or has she blown you out when she found out your little secret about being a little bit shy in the ball department

54953[/snapback]

54954[/snapback]

55062[/snapback]

55070[/snapback]

55071[/snapback]

Hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho

55077[/snapback]

Joking aside i knew a dwarf who starred in Willow, also used to do the pantomines. Reckoned it was his favourite time of year as it was the only time he got a shag. According to him the lasses couldn't get enough of him for the novelty value - fact

54953[/snapback]

54954[/snapback]

55062[/snapback]

55070[/snapback]

55071[/snapback]

Hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho

55077[/snapback]

Joking aside i knew a dwarf who starred in Willow, also used to do the pantomines. Reckoned it was his favourite time of year as it was the only time he got a shag. According to him the lasses couldn't get enough of him for the novelty value - fact

55079[/snapback]

Funny that.