Crimbo

Guest alex

There's a house in Weetslade (Nr. Dudley/Cramlington) which had the full ensemble of Xmas lights, santas sleighs etc. switched on when I went past last night. Mind, there's a house in Longbenton estate where the lazy tramps leave the lights up all year round. At least they haven't turned theirs on yet. Jesus wept tbh.

There's a house in Weetslade (Nr. Dudley/Cramlington) which had the full ensemble of Xmas lights, santas sleighs etc. switched on when I went past last night. Mind, there's a house in Longbenton estate where the lazy tramps leave the lights up all year round. At least they haven't turned theirs on yet. Jesus wept tbh.

54853[/snapback]

Burn it down. Blame faulty wiring.

54853[/snapback]

Burn it down. Blame faulty wiring.

54863[/snapback]

Probably wired to the streetlights.

54853[/snapback]

Disgraceful that like. Though it's a nice thought that they'll probably have to remortgage to pay the leccy bill in the new year.

There's a house on the main road through Cowgate by one of the roundabouts that has an incredible amount of lights up every year and every year they put them up just that little bit earlier. Daft cunts must have nowt else going on in their lives, i like xmas but this is fucking ridiculous.

There's a house on the main road through Cowgate by one of the roundabouts that has an incredible amount of lights up every year and every year they put them up just that little bit earlier. Daft cunts must have nowt else going on in their lives, i like xmas but this is fucking ridiculous.

55049[/snapback]

that'll be the one that the wife slagged off last year for putting them up so early,so i told her the 6 year old girl who lived there had cancer and probably wouldnt see christmas so they wee having it early(complete lie and it had her in tears,sometimes i just need to give my twattishness a work out!))

55049[/snapback]

that'll be the one that the wife slagged off last year for putting them up so early,so i told her the 6 year old girl who lived there had cancer and probably wouldnt see christmas so they wee having it early(complete lie and it had her in tears,sometimes i just need to give my twattishness a work out!))

55101[/snapback]

Harsh but funny as hell! Think I'm really developing a respect for twattishness in others to the point I'm considering the devilish fun of putting all the lights out here today just so I could make that sort of comment to a few people here.