England v Argentina

Shearergol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the official reason for the game taking place in the Stade de Geneve, rather than in England? Have I missed something?

54880[/snapback]

I'm guessing it's a home game for them, as their players are mainly based in Europe. Like when Australia and Jamaica played at (I think) Loftus Road.

What's the official reason for the game taking place in the Stade de Geneve, rather than in England? Have I missed something?

54880[/snapback]

I'm guessing it's a home game for them, as their players are mainly based in Europe. Like when Australia and Jamaica played at (I think) Loftus Road.

54885[/snapback]

Correct, Argentina aproached the FA for the match, this will be Argentina's base for their World Cup preparations.

54885[/snapback]

emoteng1013uh.gif
Craven Cottage.

shearer should be ashamed of himself - exposing his cameltoe like that

55660[/snapback]

Hansen definetly had one eye on his packet.

One of the best friendlies you'll ever see and England finally showing they can play that well against the best teams. Some really impressive football all round, fought back from behind twice and great entertainment, how often do we say that after an England match!

And yet agin you are left amazed when you remember Owen plays for us!!!