Blackpool vs Newcastle United

Tom

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was gonna happen at some point though....we have sorely missed smith tonight like.

Still could get a draw.

Come on boyz!

yeah your right but just didnt think it would be just yet

Brought back down to earth, it seems. This was one of the games I feared the lads wouldn't really be up for, coming in midweek after a (fairly tepid) Sunday match, and away at a shithole like Blackpool. Better that we get this loss while it's still early doors, especially with one of our outstanding players suspended, and that we regroup and push on for the weekend game.

Big win for Blackpool. Not the end of the world for us.

We definitely missed Smith today and I think we are really missing Guti too as he seems to at least offer a threat going forward (even if his crossing is miss more than hit).

Geremi is fucking useless. I can only assume he can get himself into an offside position because he's still trying to track back from the previous attack. That seemed to be his only contribution whilst on the pitch.

We have nothing to offer on the right wing and little more on the left atm.

The defeat is not what is worrying me, it had to come sometime. The important thing is to bounce straight back on Saturday and prevent a bad run in terms of results. You're so quickly out of the top six in this league, so three winless games and our situation would look much different. Just get the three points on Sat and we'll be fine again.

The defeat is not what is worrying me, it had to come sometime. The important thing is to bounce straight back on Saturday and prevent a bad run in terms of results. You're so quickly out of the top six in this league, so three winless games and our situation would look much different. Just get the three points on Sat and we'll be fine again.

Saturdays game is huge now like.

Exactly, look at Cardiff. Three games ago they were joint top. A win for them tonight will close the gap though.