Zurab Khizanishvili

Martin

I don't know anything about him to be honest, but a big centre halve on loan was a must and hopefully he'll do a good job as cover at this level. Still want a fullback and most importantly another striker to follow, and ideally i'd want a winger as well, but i think the striker will be Hughton's priority.

I don't know anything about him to be honest, but a big centre halve on loan was a must and hopefully he'll do a good job as cover at this level. Still want a fullback and most importantly another striker to follow, and ideally i'd want a winger as well, but i think the striker will be Hughton's priority.

Yeah I think that's the point, he'll do a job at this level. From what I've seen off him he's not really Prem standard but I think we all know that that's not necessarilly a problem in the Championship.

Given his previous club and what Matt says he sounds like another Boumsong :D

The difference is the most deluded fans in the world as they are, they rated Boumsong in the Baresi bracket. They always conceded this bloke was shit, so if Rangers think he's shit, how shit must he be?

The difference is the most deluded fans in the world as they are, they rated Boumsong in the Baresi bracket. They always conceded this bloke was shit, so if Rangers think he's shit, how shit must he be?

To be fair he is £10million less than Boumsong and being a loan signing it really doesn't matter if he's no good - we can just send him back.

To be fair he is £10million less than Boumsong and being a loan signing it really doesn't matter if he's no good - we can just send him back.

Aye.