Men queuing up for 'moob' surgery

Fop

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A more complete demonstration of technique for the "girlie-men" on here. :)

He's only using ~2x25kg there though. :(

Exactly. Hes a pro, hes built like a brick shit house and hes straining pushing out 25kg presses. You reckon you can do 60kg :(

No he's not, (again that might be lady-man straining), he's just using a light weight to demonstrate, and he's hardly built like a brick shit house either - although again compared to the Toontastic demographic, maybe. :D

There's no "reckon" :huh:, Fop can dumbbell press 120kg (2x 60kg dumbbells) - it's taken ~11 years of flat and incline dumbbell pressing being Fop's main pressing mass building exercise, 1.5 to 2 times a week. So it's take a while, is that good or bad? :D

That you all think it is so impossible says a lot more about you than the reality of the situation. :aye:

Exactly. Hes a pro, hes built like a brick shit house and hes straining pushing out 25kg presses. You reckon you can do 60kg :huh:

No he's not, (again that might be lady-man straining), he's just using a light weight to demonstrate, and he's hardly built like a brick shit house either - although again compared to the Toontastic demographic, maybe. :D

There's no "reckon" :aye:, Fop can dumbbell press 120kg (2x 60kg dumbbells) - it's taken ~11 years of flat and incline dumbbell pressing being Fop's main pressing mass building exercise, 1.5 to 2 times a week. So it's take a while, is that good or bad? :D

That you all think it is so impossible says a lot more about you than the reality of the situation. :aye:

Aye, righto Fop, whatever you say. :(

Exactly. Hes a pro, hes built like a brick shit house and hes straining pushing out 25kg presses. You reckon you can do 60kg :aye:

There's no "reckon" :aye:, Fop can dumbbell press 120kg (2x 60kg dumbbells) - it's taken ~11 years of flat and incline dumbbell pressing being Fop's main pressing mass building exercise, 1.5 to 2 times a week. So it's take a while, is that good or bad? :(

Aye, righto Fop, whatever you say. :huh:

It is pretty funny though :aye:, because J69, Renton, Gemmial, Chezzy and co obviously couldn't imagine being able to press that much (and couldn't get their ego's around Fop being able too) it is "impossible". :D

He's only using ~2x25kg there though. :huh:

Exactly. Hes a pro, hes built like a brick shit house and hes straining pushing out 25kg presses. You reckon you can do 60kg :aye:

There's no "reckon" :aye:, Fop can dumbbell press 120kg (2x 60kg dumbbells) - it's taken ~11 years of flat and incline dumbbell pressing being Fop's main pressing mass building exercise, 1.5 to 2 times a week. So it's take a while, is that good or bad? :(

Aye, righto Fop, whatever you say. :aye:

It is pretty funny though :aye:, because J69, Renton, Gemmial, Chezzy and co obviously couldn't imagine being able to press that much (and couldn't get their ego's around Fop being able too) it is "impossible". :D

I've never said it's impossible, but for the record I think you're lying. Neither of us can prove it, so it's pointless continuing the conversation really. The only thing that makes your claim remotely plausible for me is the fact that your mental hospital might have a gym.

As for me, I have no interest whatsoever in body building, I think it's a shit look. But each to their own. :(

I just said i was genuinely frightened, i can get my head round it, far too easily actually.

A self-righteous, pernickety body-builder who refers to himself in the 3rd person, screams raging homosexual. Its like a piece in a jigsaw for me.

:)

Exactly. Hes a pro, hes built like a brick shit house and hes straining pushing out 25kg presses. You reckon you can do 60kg :huh:

Oh aye, proper skinny bastard he is :D

g.jpg

Im sure there are people out there that can do it. You arent one of them though

Aye, righto Fop, whatever you say. :aye:

I've never said it's impossible, but for the record I think you're lying. Neither of us can prove it, so it's pointless continuing the conversation really. The only thing that makes your claim remotely plausible for me is the fact that your mental hospital might have a gym.

As for me, I have no interest whatsoever in body building, I think it's a shit look. But each to their own. :(

Of course you do, your ego can let you think nothing else, like Fop said earlier it is pretty interesting psychologically. :aye:

Oh aye, proper skinny bastard he is :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/spartanheed/g.jpg

Im sure there are people out there that can do it. You arent one of them though

Aye he's got decent muscle mass, but looks a bit short, but again it's all relative to your definition of "brick shit house". :aye:

But again we're back to being able to dumbbell pretty 60kg per side being somehow "superhuman", it patently isn't. :(

I just said i was genuinely frightened, i can get my head round it, far too easily actually.

A self-righteous, pernickety body-builder who refers to himself in the 3rd person, screams raging homosexual. Its like a piece in a jigsaw for me.

:) Funny cos it's true. I always had him down as a personality vacuum nerd. Turns out he may instead be devoid of a personality because he's a bodybuilder. I'm guessing he's short and speccy too.

:) Funny cos it's true. I always had him down as a personality vacuum nerd. Turns out he may instead be devoid of a personality because he's a bodybuilder. I'm guessing he's short and speccy too.

:D

I blatantly couldnt do that if i spent the next 5 years training. Then again, i prefer charm when it comes to impressing other people.

5 years? :) Quite possible without any setbacks.

You'd get close to it though certainly...... although what happened to the charm idea? :D

Pent up roid rage would explain a lot.

And as J69 sugests, his shrivelled cock.

Interesting.... if you accept Fop can do just that, then your psychological self-defence becomes that it must take steroids to be able to do that and, of course, that it would also lead to genital constriction. :)

"Fop will show these people. What will girls think of Fop when Fop has muscles? Fop will find love through the power of flex."

Travis Bickle in fingerless leather gloves tbh.

Ok, much like manc-foplite, jealously is really lowering your standards now. :D

J69 thinks fop is raging that us mere mortals doubt fops ability to lift heavy objects. Fop is unaware of how fop referring to himself constantly as fop makes fop look like a cock.

A shrivelled cock? :)

And again you don't have to be superhuman to do it, just reasonably fit. :D