Men queuing up for 'moob' surgery

Fop

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're clearly gay btw. :lol:

More homophobia. :o

Hardly mate, the fact that you think so says more about you.

Time for you to open the closet door though.

So Fop has to be gay for your ego to survive?

More homophobia. :scratchchin:

:o What?

Positively barking. :panic:

More homophobia. :panic:

:o What?

Positively barking. :scratchhead:

Yup dumbbell pressing 120kg is umpossible!

You still having said how you think that weedy fella doing 80 kgs managed it? Wires you think? :scratchchin:

You still having said how you think that weedy fella doing 80 kgs managed it? Wires you think? :lol:

The mental strength gleaned from knowing that Fop frantically ruts his pillow every time he watches the clip. :o

You still having said how you think that weedy fella doing 80 kgs managed it? Wires you think? :lol:

The mental strength gleaned from knowing that Fop frantically ruts his pillow every time he watches the clip. :scratchchin:

Could be. :o

I can't believe it took me this long to realise Fop was a Muscle Mary. I think my obscure sub-genre gaydar needs an MOT. :lol:

Worryingly, mine seems to be working.

For the record, i believe fop, i have no reason to disbelieve him really. He does see this board as a battle between himself and the rest of the world so it was telling he posted this information about himself, just before going on holiday only to resurrect it on his return. He claims that the responses to him are psychological goldmines but in doing so fatally reveals himself at the same time. Works both way basically. A bit like his bum.

I can't believe it took me this long to realise Fop was a Muscle Mary. I think my obscure sub-genre gaydar needs an MOT. :lol:

For the record, i believe fop, i have no reason to disbelieve him really. He does see this board as a battle between himself and the rest of the world so it was telling he posted this information about himself, just before going on holiday only to resurrect it on his return. He claims that the responses to him are psychological goldmines but in doing so fatally reveals himself at the same time. Works both way basically. A bit like his bum.

We should be introduced. I could make him a very happy bunny then glean useful information for the wider world by whispering sweet nothings in his ear as he dozes afterwards. Fop baby, what's your gaydar ID?

This is that charm of which you spoke, Fop likes it. :o

We should be introduced. I could make him a very happy bunny then glean useful information for the wider world by whispering sweet nothings in his ear as he dozes afterwards. Fop baby, what's your gaydar ID?

A toontastic honey trap! :o

A toontastic honey trap! :scratchchin:

Answer the question. :o

A toontastic gayonaise trap! :o

:scratchchin:

fwiw I think he's confused.

Children (and Toontastic) are 'exercising less'

_46441872_862.jpg

Skateboarding is the kind of activity the BHF wants to encourage

Only one in eight youngsters is getting the recommended 60 minutes of physical activity a day, according to the British Heart Foundation (BHF).

It surveyed more than 1,000 children aged eight to 15 in July and August.

The survey found that a third of the children did less than an hour of exercise a week and 20% thought you only needed to do it if you were fat.

Researchers say the lack of activity is starting at a younger age and energy- dense snacks compound the problem.

The BHF has launched a campaign aimed at obese 11-13-year-olds.

New campaign

_46442065_sallygunnellimage.jpg

Children's (and the usual suspects) sluggish attitude towards daily exercise is worrying

Sally Gunnell, Olympic Champion

The Food4Thought campaign is designed to encourage children to consider their levels of physical activity and the long term consequences of their current food choices.

Recent research has predicted that, if current trends continue, two thirds of all children will be overweight or obese by 2050.

Dr Mike Knapton, director of prevention and care at the BHF said: "We have a generation of kids growing up who have a shockingly blase attitude towards exercise and being active.

"Young people need to switch off their square eyes and get in the habit of exercising now."

Worrying problem

Former Olympic champion Sally Gunnell is backing the campaign. She said: "Children's sluggish attitude towards daily exercise is worrying and it's great to see the BHF thinking of new ways to get them intrigued and active again."

Dr David Wilson, senior lecturer in Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition at the University of Edinburgh, agreed and said the lack of physical activity was starting at a younger age.

He said: "Sedentary behaviour is a very worrying problem - the problem is starting in nursery school.

"But obesity is absolutely about both food intake and activity - they are doing nothing and eating more.

"The energy-dense snacks they consume in front of their televisions and computers are simply not being burnt off.

"There has been a two to three times increase in obesity in the last 15 years and there are signs from around the world that the numbers are stabilising but the small number of super obese is continuing to increase."

Dr Ian Campbell, of the charity Weight Concern, said: "Children need to be active to prevent obesity but also to promote healthy growth, bone strength and psychological wellbeing.

"It is important kids know how physical activity can help them but equally important that their parents understand that too.

"Good habits and skills learned now can ensure children can have a lifetime of physical activity, the benefits of which will stay with them throughout and enable them to live healthier and happier lives."

:lol:

A toontastic gayonaise trap! :o

:scratchchin:

fwiw I think he's confused.

He probably is. :panic:

_46462785_manintights226bbc.jpg

I'm just thankful there's an ocean between Fop and I (as far as I know.) The lot of you are in grave danger even being on the same island as this nutter.

Full house! :lol:

Are you really saying that you too are weedier roundflo.gif than this fella?

- who is dumbbell pressing 2x40kg? :o

This is that charm of which you spoke, Fop likes it. :icon_lol:

Although again why would this "information" :D matter?

Unless this board was full of Fopsessives mad for any slight piece of information on Fop, yet equally desperately haunted by the green eyed monster and brittle ego's?

Unless this board was full of Fopsessives mad for any slight piece of information on Fop, yet equally desperately haunted by the green eyed monster and brittle ego's?

I just want your gaydar. Is that too much to ask? :D

I'm just thankful there's an ocean between Fop and I (as far as I know.) The lot of you are in grave danger even being on the same island as this nutter.

Full house! :D

Are you really saying that you too are weedier roundflo.gif than this fella?

- who is dumbbell pressing 2x40kg? :icon_lol:

Id say he was of average build rather than weedy. About 90% of the people I play football against are probably of a similar build, and as this is a football message board I reckon you would struggle to find many ronnie colemans on here.

Theres also a big difference between 2x40kg and 2x60kg. Im not sure what your point is? Showing an average size man benching 40kg less than you claim you can do is in some way meant to make us believe you?

This is that charm of which you spoke, Fop likes it. :icon_lol:

Although again why would this "information" :D matter?

Like information about a poster's profession matters? :icon_lol:

Personal information matters to you, you use it as often as you can in debate on here. Time to taste your own (generic priced) medicine.

Is your vain desire for body perfection relevant to topics of discussion on this board? Perhaps. Does it help explain your 'need' to win arguments? Certainly. You discuss ego but it seems your the one who spends time on ego-driven activity.