Men queuing up for 'moob' surgery

Fop

Full-scale meltdown.

They are aren't they. :D

And all because of jealousy. :icon_lol:

Wow. I see what you've done there. Again.

Is it ethically acceptable to launch Fop into a full scale breakdown or not? :icon_lol:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like watching those news reports from Romanian orphanges in the 90's.

Full-scale meltdown.

They are aren't they.

No.

Full-scale meltdown.

They are aren't they. :D

And all because of jealousy. :icon_lol:

Wow. I see what you've done there. Again.

Is it ethically acceptable to launch Fop into a full scale breakdown or not? :rolleyes:

Even this is pretty interesting psychologically, it's pretty much the last redoubt of the fractured ego(s). :icon_lol:

Edited by Fop

I just don't understand why so many normally intelligent and rational people on here continue to argue with the idiot. (I'm talking about you Fop before you try to hilariously turn it on one of the others)

I just don't understand why so many normally intelligent and rational people on here continue to argue with the idiot. (I'm talking about you Fop before you try to hilariously turn it on one of the others)

Jealousy and ego..... jealousy and ego. :D

Beats wondering when we'll reach the end of the week.

Boredom, at a guess. :D

Fop's lunacy is different from talking about what book you last read, his delusions and cowardice are incredible. No doubt he'll hilariously claim that I'm obsessed with him, that I'm the coward or some other nonsense. Bless him.

Mary, thinking everyone is jealous of you is a symptom of your ego, not others. It was just a simple point.

For the record, am impressed with your claim, i think its a pretty impressive physical achievement. It was the inadvertent psychological revelations that have amused me most though. One which you seem to be 'projecting' on to others :D

Only 4 replies in an entire afternoon. Poor show. :D

Boredom, at a guess. :icon_lol:

Fop's lunacy is different from talking about what book you last read, his delusions and cowardice are incredible. No doubt he'll hilariously claim that I'm obsessed with him, that I'm the coward or some other nonsense. Bless him.

So it's ok for you to call Fop a coward, but it wouldn't be ok for Fop to call you one? Is that "delusion"? :icon_lol:

Mary, thinking everyone is jealous of you is a symptom of your ego, not others. It was just a simple point.

For the record, am impressed with your claim, i think its a pretty impressive physical achievement. It was the inadvertent psychological revelations that have amused me most though. One which you seem to be 'projecting' on to others :icon_lol:

Too late Chezy your mask slipped and your jealousy peaked through...... was a very nice try though. :icon_lol:

How much do you think Fop can dumbbell curl? :D

Obviously we don't even get the concept of "reps" after all. It's been an admirable effort, but it's time for you to retire gracefully, I think. :icon_lol:

:D

Fop, how obsessed are you trying to convince everyone that you can press 2x60kg's? Your desparation would be pretty :icon_lol: psychologically interesting :icon_lol: to a nutjob doctor I'm sure.

I don't believe you just for the record, but a few more random youtube clips of not you weightlifting might just finally persuade me, so hurry and get them posted please. :rolleyes:

I don't believe you just for the record, but a few more random youtube clips of not you weightlifting might just finally persuade me, so hurry and get them posted please. :o

:rolleyes::panic::aye::D:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :lol:

Im class at football me like. Look heres a bloke who is shorter than me and he can play so if im 6foot I must be awesome!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Kid Dynamite

So it's ok for you to call Fop a coward, but it wouldn't be ok for Fop to call you one? Is that "delusion"? :D

Yup it's fine for me because I'm not cowardly enough to hide behind obfuscation and misdirection. Of all the things that can be levelled against me, being afraid to put personal and potentially damning things in the public forum is not one.

Your move fraidy cat. :icon_lol:

oh, by the by? Your delusions are many and varied, from believing that people are jealous of you, to thinking that by simply placing a smiley at the end of your post means you win, to referring to yourself in the third person, to making claims so as to garner attention/respect- then not having the stones to back them up with evidence, to claiming anyone who replies to one of your utterances is obsessed with you (but for you to reply to them is not).

Whatever your real life is like I can only pray to all the Gods that you've eked out a more amicable existence there, because only the Gods can work out what your purpose/aim is here?

Obviously we don't even get the concept of "reps" after all. It's been an admirable effort, but it's time for you to retire gracefully, I think. :aye:

In Fop's prime? Fop may yet get to 2 x 75kgs..... imagine the carnage. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Fop, how obsessed are you trying to convince everyone that you can press 2x60kg's? Your desparation would be pretty :lol: psychologically interesting :o to a nutjob doctor I'm sure.

I don't believe you just for the record, but a few more random youtube clips of not you weightlifting might just finally persuade me, so hurry and get them posted please. :aye:

Still very jealous of Fop, Fop sees. :rolleyes:

Are you weedier than that fella pressing 2 x 40kgs, Sammy? :panic:

Im class at football me like. Look heres a bloke who is shorter than me and he can play so if im 6foot I must be awesome!

Thing was originally it was "impossible" because no one could lift that much. :D

Then it was "impossible" because only the incredible Hulk could lift that much. :icon_lol:

Fact is even someone as weedy as that fella can (clearly and undeniably) do 2 x 40kg....... so the question really is why can't so many poster on Toontastic? :icon_lol:

Edited by Fop

So it's ok for you to call Fop a coward, but it wouldn't be ok for Fop to call you one? Is that "delusion"? :D

Yup it's fine for me because I'm not cowardly enough to hide behind obfuscation and misdirection. Of all the things that can be levelled against me, being afraid to put personal and potentially damning things in the public forum is not one.

Your move fraidy cat. :icon_lol:

oh, by the by? Your delusions are many and varied, from believing that people are jealous of you, to thinking that by simply placing a smiley at the end of your post means you win, to referring to yourself in the third person, to making claims so as to garner attention/respect- then not having the stones to back them up with evidence, to claiming anyone who replies to one of your utterances is obsessed with you (but for you to reply to them is not).

Whatever your real life is like I can only pray to all the Gods that you've eked out a more amicable existence there, because only the Gods can work out what your purpose/aim is here?

Which simpleton gave Fish moderating duties?

Nope no obfuscation and misdirection there. :icon_lol::rolleyes::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
What a fucking tit :lol:

A bit harsh on Fish. :D

7.30 he was up frantically replying. Can't have slept well, knowing he still hadn't convinced everyone he'd never met.

Two solid weeks worth of effort :D

Still jealous Sammy? :icon_lol:

ah the :puke: smiley, the last refuge for someone with nothing of any worth to say, well done Fop, you're out-doing yourself lately.

|

v

<_<

:angry: