Men queuing up for 'moob' surgery

Fop

60 Kg is more than my wife weighs. I'd imagine it would take a fair amount of committment to lift two of her up simultaneously like. And I imagine I'd have to develop a pretty extreme physique as well, like the guy's you posted videos of (one of which seemed to be straining over 2x25 Kg).

You'd have to develop a chest (and reasonable arms and stabilising muscles) yes, "extreme"? Not really. :o

60kg (or in fact 120kg) isn't that much in a pressing motion (although it's much "more" and harder than doing the same with a barbell or on a machine), clearly you have to believe it is, but really it just is not. :lol:

Thing is Fop, you're clearly bothered because no-one believes you, why don't you prove them wrong?

Fop is just enjoying the ride and the psychological insights it brings.

Frankly most of the posters in this thread could stand in front of Fop and watch, then after their raging erections had subsided they'd still deny it ever happened, so there's little point in that. :scratchchin:

But it is pretty amusing to be told something Fop can and does do is "impossible", and it's pretty satisfying tbh. :scratchhead:

:panic: Mad as a box of frogs.

Fop mate, me and you ain't ever going to happen. I love my wife and if I had to bat for the other side, I would avoid pumped up steroid beef cakes. Sorry love. :scratchhead:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've no interest in body building man. I'm interested in it because I think you're talking shit and you're a mentalist, simple as. Fish has already shown you how you could prove it either way btw, why don't you?

Yet you believe it is "impossible", why?

Fish attempt for Fopisfaction is flattering, but would only cause another tsunami of jealous, disbelief and conspiracy theory, like Fop said maybe if Fop ever gets to 2x75kg. :lol:

I've never said it was impossible, indeed you posted an extreme vid that showed some famous body builder that exceeded the limit, didn't you?

Still think you're talking shit that you can do it though, feel free to prove me wrong. :o

Ronnie Coleman was doing 180kg (and his goal hypertrophy, not strength), which is 1/3 more weight and Fop doubts Fop will ever get there (give how difficult it was to get from 50kg to 55kg and from 55kg to 60kgs, 62.5kgs per side is actually the most Fop has ever pressed in a mass building sense, but unfortunately has had to drop back down to 60kgs for the moment).

However Fop would be very surprised if dumbbell presses were his main mass building press (very, very few people use them as such), and dumbbell presses are a black art, they take a lot of technique compared to barbell or machine presses, and the bring in a lot more muscles.

The official record for dumbbell presses is something utterly ridiculous.

Just to clarify Fop, I am not jealous of any body builder in the same way as I'm not jealous of a champion gurner. It's simply not a skill/talent/ability I crave.

What I would like is for you to substantiate a claim, answer a straight question in it's entirety without obfuscation or avoidance and stop being a massive cock end for one day.

If that happens I'd be content, if it doesn't I promise you I'll soon move on to other things without any kind of remorse, jealous, delusion or bother.

I definitely don't expect you to do anything like that, because you're quite quite mad.

If you're not jealous why the need to state it? :lol:

Just to clarify Fop, I am not jealous of any body builder in the same way as I'm not jealous of a champion gurner. It's simply not a skill/talent/ability I crave.

What I would like is for you to substantiate a claim, answer a straight question in it's entirety without obfuscation or avoidance and stop being a massive cock end for one day.

If that happens I'd be content, if it doesn't I promise you I'll soon move on to other things without any kind of remorse, jealous, delusion or bother.

I definitely don't expect you to do anything like that, because you're quite quite mad.

If you're not jealous why the need to state it? :o

I felt the need to defend myself against a baseless accusation. :lol:

:lol: Mad as a box of frogs.

Fop mate, me and you ain't ever going to happen. I love my wife and if I had to bat for the other side, I would avoid pumped up steroid beef cakes. Sorry love. :scratchhead:

So again what do you now think Fop looks like? :o

Here's a fella using 95kg dumbbells (with incredibly bad technique :panic: )

Here's a (pretty slight) fella using 40kg dumbbells (with ok technique)

And just for you Renty here's a women using 28kg dumbbells :scratchchin:

Ronnie Coleman was doing 180kg (and his goal hypertrophy, not strength), which is 1/3 more weight and Fop doubts Fop will ever get there (give how difficult it was to get from 50kg to 55kg and from 55kg to 60kgs, 62.5kgs per side is actually the most Fop has ever pressed in a mass building sense, but unfortunately has had to drop back down to 60kgs for the moment).

Hold on Fop, you said:

60kg a side, it\'s not too difficult.

Been backtracking ever since you said this, clear sign of a Billy Bullshitter.

I felt the need to defend myself against a baseless accusation. :o

That you felt you needed to defend yourself at all is the telling thing. :scratchhead:

That you need to defend your claim that you can do that which you say, speaks to your insanity even more, my addled-minded buddy.

:scratchchin::panic::lol: etc. etc. etc.

Here's a fella using 95kg dumbbells (with incredibly bad technique :scratchhead: )

:panic: What the fuck does that prove about you? Are you claiming to be one of those people?

Have you not got anything better to do than search the internet for people doing dumbbell presses in order to try and persuade a load of people you will never meet, who pretty much all think you are a total joke, that you are capable of doing the same?

Have you heard of the boy who cried wolf?

Hold on Fop, you said:

60kg a side, it\'s not too difficult.

Been backtracking ever since you said this, clear sign of a Billy Bullshitter.

It's not now, getting there was a long road though, more because of set backs and other issues though (as Fop said to Chezzy earlier 5 years from untrained is perfectly possible, depending on dedication, genetics and setbacks).

You do hit walls though in all exercises, sometime you can get through them fairly easily, sometimes you can't.

Fop mate, me and you ain't ever going to happen. I love my wife and if I had to bat for the other side, I would avoid pumped up steroid beef cakes. Sorry love. :rolleyes:

Here's a fella using 95kg dumbbells (with incredibly bad technique :scratchhead: )

:panic: What the fuck does that prove about you? Are you claiming to be one of those people?

Just interested in your perception is all, given what you seem to need to believe.

Take the 40kg fella would you not want to look like that?

Or just like the woman? :scratchhead:

Have you not got anything better to do than search the internet for people doing dumbbell presses in order to try and persuade a load of people you will never meet, who pretty much all think you are a total joke, that you are capable of doing the same?

Have you heard of the boy who cried wolf?

Are you saying you're weedier than that fella doing 40kgs? :lol:

how about the lady? :o Edited by Fop

Fop mate, me and you ain't ever going to happen. I love my wife and if I had to bat for the other side, I would avoid pumped up steroid beef cakes. Sorry love. :pmsl:

Here's a fella using 95kg dumbbells (with incredibly bad technique :rolleyes: )

Just interested in your perception is all, given what you seem to need to believe.

You've stated though that to increase from 40 to 60 is exponentially difficult. I had a quick scan and no one on that you tube thread is claiming to be able to do 60Kg, and you yourself seem to think it's both easy and difficult at the same time.

Anyhow Fop, like I said, posting other people on youtube proves nowt. Until you post yourself, I'm not going to believe you, end of.

And you're clearly gay btw. :scratchhead:

Fop mate, me and you ain't ever going to happen. I love my wife and if I had to bat for the other side, I would avoid pumped up steroid beef cakes. Sorry love. :aye:

Here's a fella using 95kg dumbbells (with incredibly bad technique :pmsl: )

You've stated though that to increase from 40 to 60 is exponentially difficult. I had a quick scan and no one on that you tube thread is claiming to be able to do 60Kg, and you yourself seem to think it's both easy and difficult at the same time.

Anyhow Fop, like I said, posting other people on youtube proves nowt. Until you post yourself, I'm not going to believe you, end of.

And you're clearly gay btw. :scratchhead:

No one on here seems to think 2x60kg is even possible, which just goes to show what most people "know".

But there's direct evidence of a fairly weedy fella doing 2x40kg dumbbell presses, so has that re-messed with your perceptions of Fop? :rolleyes:

And apparently the woman is pressing as much combined as your better half.... how much would she have to press to press you? :scratchhead:

And you're clearly gay btw. :lol:

More homophobia. :o

Hardly mate, the fact that you think so says more about you.

Time for you to open the closet door though.

You do get gay homophobes, weirdly enough. I hate most gays, and so does my better half. Fop's totally screaming, for what it's worth. :scratchchin:

And you're clearly gay btw. :o

More homophobia. :scratchchin:

Hardly mate, the fact that you think so says more about you.

Time for you to open the closet door though.

You do get gay homophobes, weirdly enough. I hate most gays, and so does my better half. Fop's totally screaming, for what it's worth. :panic:

Renty, manc-foplite and meenzer all partake in hate-crime. :lol: