Men queuing up for 'moob' surgery

Fop

Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop! :D

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just thankful there's an ocean between Fop and I (as far as I know.) The lot of you are in grave danger even being on the same island as this nutter.

Full house! :D

Are you really saying that you too are weedier roundflo.gif than this fella?

- who is dumbbell pressing 2x40kg? :rolleyes:

Id say he was of average build rather than weedy. About 90% of the people I play football against are probably of a similar build, and as this is a football message board I reckon you would struggle to find many ronnie colemans on here.

Theres also a big difference between 2x40kg and 2x60kg. Im not sure what your point is? Showing an average size man benching 40kg less than you claim you can do is in some way meant to make us believe you?

No he is pretty weedy. He's maybe not compared to today's average desk-bound cripple, but then look at today average weight and average body fat.

There's 2 points though, one is to mess with Renton's Fopfantasy images :icon_lol:, and two is to show quite clearly that a very normal person can easily dumbbell press 2 x 40kg (which you and everyone else seems to think is "impossible" - do you think you'd be able to press as much as the woman shown? :icon_lol:).

So clearly a superhuman like Fop can easily dumbbell press 2 x 60kg. :lol:

Worryingly, mine seems to be working.

For the record, i believe fop, i have no reason to disbelieve him really. He does see this board as a battle between himself and the rest of the world so it was telling he posted this information about himself, just before going on holiday only to resurrect it on his return. He claims that the responses to him are psychological goldmines but in doing so fatally reveals himself at the same time. Works both way basically. A bit like his bum.

This is that charm of which you spoke, Fop likes it. :lol:

Although again why would this "information" :D matter?

Unless this board was full of Fopsessives mad for any slight piece of information on Fop, yet equally desperately haunted by the green eyed monster and brittle ego's?

Like information about a poster's profession matters? :rolleyes:

Personal information matters to you, you use it as often as you can in debate on here. Time to taste your own (generic priced) medicine.

Is your vain desire for body perfection relevant to topics of discussion on this board? Perhaps. Does it help explain your 'need' to win arguments? Certainly. You discuss ego but it seems your the one who spends time on ego-driven activity.

Apparently it does otherwise there'd not be such a group Fopsession over Fop's profession (and everything else about Fop). :icon_lol:

Amusingly your jealousy is finally beginning to show through with this post Chezzy, your "not bothered" shell has cracked. Fop wondered if you were less fragile ego'd or if you just played a good hand..... now Fop knows which. :icon_lol:

Worryingly, mine seems to be working.

For the record, i believe fop, i have no reason to disbelieve him really. He does see this board as a battle between himself and the rest of the world so it was telling he posted this information about himself, just before going on holiday only to resurrect it on his return. He claims that the responses to him are psychological goldmines but in doing so fatally reveals himself at the same time. Works both way basically. A bit like his bum.

This is that charm of which you spoke, Fop likes it. :o

Although again why would this "information" :D matter?

Unless this board was full of Fopsessives mad for any slight piece of information on Fop, yet equally desperately haunted by the green eyed monster and brittle ego's?

Like information about a poster's profession matters? :lol:

Personal information matters to you, you use it as often as you can in debate on here. Time to taste your own (generic priced) medicine.

Is your vain desire for body perfection relevant to topics of discussion on this board? Perhaps. Does it help explain your 'need' to win arguments? Certainly. You discuss ego but it seems your the one who spends time on ego-driven activity.

Apparently it does otherwise there'd not be such a group Fopsession over Fop's profession (and everything else about Fop). :icon_lol:

Amusingly your jealousy is finally beginning to show through with this post Chezzy, your "not bothered" shell has cracked. Fop wondered if you were less fragile ego'd or if you just played a good hand..... now Fop knows which. :rolleyes:

:icon_lol: @ the notion that Chez would be jealous of Fop.

Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop Fop! :icon_lol:

:D

Is that the 3rd or 4th time you've used that joke now Chris? (maybe you'd better get the Brownies to collect the info on that for you :rolleyes:)

fwpned!

Indeed they have been. :icon_lol: (need a Batman punch "fwpned!" pic :lol:)

Edited by Fop

Fop knows, it's quite amusing isn't it :icon_lol:..... admittedly he played a good hand early on, but unfortunately let himself down at the end. :D

Fop knows, it's quite amusing isn't it :icon_lol:..... admittedly he played a good hand early on, but unfortunately let himself down at the end. :D

The very fact that you think it's possible to be jealous of an internet persona says more about you than anyone else Fop. The fact you think anyone could be jealous of your internet persona proves you're borderline insane. :rolleyes:

Is that the 3rd or 4th time you've used that joke now Chris? (maybe you'd better get the Brownies to collect the info on that for you :D)

Have I compared you to him before? I must have forgotten. Sorry if it's been playing on your mind since.

Is that the 3rd or 4th time you've used that joke now Chris? (maybe you'd better get the Brownies to collect the info on that for you :panic:)

Have I compared you to him before? I must have forgotten. Sorry if it's been playing on your mind since.

10th time is always best. :aye: It does show an interesting view into your ego though, Chris. :o

The very fact that you think it's possible to be jealous of an internet persona says more about you than anyone else Fop. The fact you think anyone could be jealous of your internet persona proves you're borderline insane. :lol:

Fop knows, and all because Fop can dumbbell press 2 x 60kgs, it's is insane that so many would be so jealous..... yet clearly they are. :rolleyes:

Is that the 3rd or 4th time you've used that joke now Chris? (maybe you'd better get the Brownies to collect the info on that for you :icon_lol:)

10th time is always best. :icon_lol: It does show an interesting view into your ego though, Chris. :D

How so old chap?

How so old chap?

Good try. :icon_lol:

re. "fopsession"

who has three other people's names in their sig?

Who has so many Fopsessives? :D

Edited by Fop

I've no interest in body building man. I'm interested in it because I think you're talking shit and you're a mentalist, simple as. Fish has already shown you how you could prove it either way btw, why don't you?

Yet you believe it is "impossible", why?

Fish attempt for Fopisfaction is flattering, but would only cause another tsunami of jealous, disbelief and conspiracy theory, like Fop said maybe if Fop ever gets to 2x75kg. :D

I've never said it was impossible, indeed you posted an extreme vid that showed some famous body builder that exceeded the limit, didn't you?

Still think you're talking shit that you can do it though, feel free to prove me wrong. :icon_lol:

Ronnie Coleman was doing 180kg (and his goal hypertrophy, not strength), which is 1/3 more weight and Fop doubts Fop will ever get there (give how difficult it was to get from 50kg to 55kg and from 55kg to 60kgs, 62.5kgs per side is actually the most Fop has ever pressed in a mass building sense, but unfortunately has had to drop back down to 60kgs for the moment).

However Fop would be very surprised if dumbbell presses were his main mass building press (very, very few people use them as such), and dumbbell presses are a black art, they take a lot of technique compared to barbell or machine presses, and the bring in a lot more muscles.

The official record for dumbbell presses is something utterly ridiculous.

:icon_lol: Fucking hell, your patter reeks.

Is that the 3rd or 4th time you've used that joke now Chris? (maybe you'd better get the Brownies to collect the info on that for you :aye:)

10th time is always best. :aye: It does show an interesting view into your ego though, Chris. :panic:

The very fact that you think it's possible to be jealous of an internet persona says more about you than anyone else Fop. The fact you think anyone could be jealous of your internet persona proves you're borderline insane. :o

Fop knows, and all because Fop can dumbbell press 2 x 60kgs, it's is insane that so many would be so jealous..... yet clearly they are. :rolleyes:

Seriously, why the fuck would I be jealous of that, even assuming it was true? I'm not interested in bodybuilding and I don't lust after other men's bodies (although if I did I'd go for the footballer physique :lol:).

:D Fucking hell, your patter reeks.

Never mind Gemmial, there's nothing (much) for you to be ashamed about, bit of exercise, decent diet, some new hair. It can all be fixed, even you can probably dumbbell press 2 x 60kg eventually. :icon_lol:

:D Fucking hell, your patter reeks.

Never mind Gemmial, there's nothing (much) for you to be ashamed about, bit of exercise, decent diet, some new hair. It can all be fixed, even you can probably dumbbell press 2 x 60kg eventually. :icon_lol:

Fucking hell, your patter reeks.

Is that the 3rd or 4th time you've used that joke now Chris? (maybe you'd better get the Brownies to collect the info on that for you :aye:)

10th time is always best. :aye: It does show an interesting view into your ego though, Chris. :aye:

The very fact that you think it's possible to be jealous of an internet persona says more about you than anyone else Fop. The fact you think anyone could be jealous of your internet persona proves you're borderline insane. :panic:

Seriously, why the fuck would I be jealous of that, even assuming it was true? I'm not interested in bodybuilding and I don't lust after other men's bodies (although if I did I'd go for the footballer physique :o).

Fop doesn't understand it Fopself, like Fop said it's not really that hard, it is just quite clearly you are so very (and seemingly obsessively) jealous it is getting a bit embarrassing. :lol:

re. "fopsession"

who has three other people's names in their sig?

Bet HF is gutted he hasn't made the list. :rolleyes:

You clicked, remember?. :D

Chris needs to up his game tbh.

:icon_lol: Fucking hell, your patter reeks.

Never mind Gemmial, there's nothing (much) for you to be ashamed about, bit of exercise, decent diet, some new hair. It can all be fixed, even you can probably dumbbell press 2 x 60kg eventually. :lol:

Fucking hell, your patter reeks.

Well you're getting the idea of reps at least, just "sets" and "exercise" to go now. :icon_lol: