Peterborough United 2-0 Newcastle United (League Cup R3)

Tom

plus there was that pretty fit Peterborough exec lass in the suit walking past about halfway through. corr.

ahem.

Was she the one everyone was whistling at? I was up near the back and couldn't see, by the time I strained my head round enough I could only see 2 massive fat slags walking towards the dugouts :lol:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's look on the positive side chaps, this loss; ..........

Minimizes the overall number of games to be played by at least one.

Minimizes the odds on incurring injuries by at least one game.

Minimizes traveling expenses had we won and been drawn away in the next round.

Minimizes by at least one another nail-biting white knuckle match.

I won't go into what this loss maximizes :spit:

ahh........Noelie. Those times under the board you criticised were really shit weren't they ?

ahh........LeazesMag. Pray show me my criticism of the board....any board...that as you say I criticised. Get your miner's hat on and start digging.

If you said it, he'll have it!!

I reckon Leazes has a file on everyone on this board containing anything of any note - especially if criticizing the old board :lol: . If you even misspell Shepherd, it goes in the file.

Steven Taylor future England captain for example? :spit:

plus there was that pretty fit Peterborough exec lass in the suit walking past about halfway through. corr.

ahem.

Was she the one everyone was whistling at? I was up near the back and couldn't see, by the time I strained my head round enough I could only see 2 massive fat slags walking towards the dugouts :spit:

haha, unlucky. but aye, whistles and the usual 'get your tits out' chants.

she loved it. :lol:

ahem.

Was she the one everyone was whistling at? I was up near the back and couldn't see, by the time I strained my head round enough I could only see 2 massive fat slags walking towards the dugouts :spit:

haha, unlucky. but aye, whistles and the usual 'get your tits out' chants.

she loved it. :lol:

HAHA well I'd made me laugh when i saw the fat slags as I thought you lot where all taking the piss like