Parky fixes football.

Park Life

3 subs inc 1 keeper. (Only 2 allowed in game).

Max squad size 30 eligible for EPL.

Max debt x 3 turnover or points deduction.

Top 2 auto CL qual next four playoff for remaining 2 places. :huh:

Wage cap of 80k per week.

;)

My rule changes would be

Anyone who takes less than 2,000 away gets deducted 2 points for each game they can't bring them

5 relegated and 5 promoted to give the league more fluidity and avoid meaningless end of season games

Wage cap 50k, and no snidey endorsements neither

A club only allowed to spend the equivalent value of its' gate receipts - you would sharp see us back near the top, and Sunderland, Everton £25 quid to get in teams back at their natural level

Anyone who gives an interview to Lee Ryder fined £5,000

My rule changes would be

Anyone who takes less than 2,000 away gets deducted 2 points for each game they can't bring them

5 relegated and 5 promoted to give the league more fluidity and avoid meaningless end of season games

A club only allowed to spend the equivalent value of its' gate receipts - you would sharp see us back near the top, and Sunderland, Everton £25 quid to get in teams back at their natural level

Only you stevie :huh:

I kinda agree about 5 up and 5 down, certainly would make it more interesting indeed.

50k wage cap? i think parkys nearer with 80k

I quite like the idea of only being able to spend the equivalent value of the clubs gate receipts but how much would that be a year for ourselves?

My rule changes would be

I kinda agree about 5 up and 5 down, certainly would make it more interesting indeed.

I quite like the idea of only being able to spend the equivalent value of the clubs gate receipts but how much would that be a year for ourselves?

Well in the Premiership season about £18m. For your shitey Villa, Everton type myth clubs, probably about £8m

My rule changes would be

Well in the Premiership season about £18m. For your shitey Villa, Everton type myth clubs, probably about £8m

Thing is though stevie if that were to happen, and even with a wage cap which would bring inflated transfer fee's down, we still would not get much for the £18mil.

Compared to Man U's what £40mil per season?

Alex...It is all basic stuff, basic stuff that would fundementally better the game and how its run and it would only be difficult in implementing these things because mainly the FA, FIFA and UEFA would get less money out of the game.

Sad, fickle and fucked up but true.

Alex...It is all basic stuff, basic stuff that would fundementally better the game and how its run and it would only be difficult in implementing these things because mainly the FA, FIFA and UEFA would get less money out of the game.

Aimed at Parky. Hardly revolutionary thinking, is it?

Aimed at Parky. Hardly revolutionary thinking, is it?

I know.

Just picking up on it though alex, no its not revolutionary but thats what makes it so sad. We all know that these simple changes/additions would better the game but still year after year we see nothing apart from over-complicated and unnessecary changes to the offside ruling and referee's given more scope to use there own descretion, which in one sence is a good thing, lets the game flow but on the other hand takes away from decisions which could be stone wallers not being giving to balance things out.

Pay players a working wage of 14k p/a, strikers get 30k every time they score a goal, midfielders for every assist, defenders and goalkeepers for every clean sheet. Add a 50k win bonus on top.

Done.

Have you thought that through? :huh:

Refs seem to have less and less scope to use their own discretion imo.

Really? do expand.

I might be wrong but there seems to be more uniform guidelines about what should constitute a red card or a booking and all the decisions made are increasingly coming under more and more scrutiny. I've never actually heard it suggested before that refs have more discretion to employ commonsense or whatever you want to call it than used to be the case. What did you have in mind?

Edited by alex