French show the way

LeazesMag

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idealistic view of the joys of a multi racial society, collapsing in ruins.

fancy being taught the error of your ways, by the French of all people

"racists riot and sent home as a result", would be an appropriate headline....

To where would you deport the scum who rioted in the Meadowell and Scotswood 14 or 15 years ago?

Problems should be addressed not swept under the carpet - none will get a trial will they?

To where would you deport the scum who rioted in the Meadowell and Scotswood 14 or 15 years ago?

55056[/snapback]

Presumably that was an example of the idealistic view of the joys of a pretty much single race community, collapsing in ruins.

Edited by BlueStar

55056[/snapback]

Presumably that was an example of the idealistic view of the joys of a pretty much single race community, collapsing in ruins.

55085[/snapback]

do gooders answer their own question.

Why should we treat our own the same as those who aren't. I think the events of this last few weeks in Paris speak for themselves. Why do you want to accomodate racists in this country ?

Another question to you 2 do gooders. What would, or will you do, when we have the same problems ?

Incidently, France only have a 4 day holding period, not a 28, or 90 day.

Woohoo for the French eh :naughty:

If you're born in France, but you're parents aren't French, then neither are you. Is that the way we should be heading?

[sarcasm]One World? Absolutely not. Let's try and create more boundaries, less integration. After all, that's not the cause of the terrorism problem in the first place is it![/sarcasm]

55056[/snapback]

55085[/snapback]

Why should we treat our own the same as those who aren't. I think the events of this last few weeks in Paris speak for themselves. Why do you want to accomodate racists in this country ?

Another question to you 2 do gooders. What would, or will you do, when we have the same problems ?

55108[/snapback]

Humans?

55108[/snapback]

"Our Own" / "those who aren't" = "Inferior" = "Racism"

"Why do you want to accomodate racists in this country ?" - I don't but I can't deport you.

"What will you do?" - Criminals should face a fair trial regardless of colour - is that concept so anarchic? Do you then want sentences based on race?

If you're born in France, but you're parents aren't French, then neither are you. Is that the way we should be heading?

[sarcasm]One World? Absolutely not. Let's try and create more boundaries, less integration. After all, that's not the cause of the terrorism problem in the first place is it![/sarcasm]

55126[/snapback]

..point being, which you still miss, is that it isn't us who are against the integration

55056[/snapback]

55085[/snapback]

55108[/snapback]

Humans?

55127[/snapback]

yes, they are, but it is your taxes. And thats what happens to it. If you want to live in a different country , you should adapt to it, not the other way round.

Edited by LeazesMag

55126[/snapback]

..point being, which you still miss, is that it isn't us who are against the integration

55135[/snapback]

Who's the 'us' you are talking about?

55126[/snapback]

55135[/snapback]

55138[/snapback]

us

55126[/snapback]

55135[/snapback]

55138[/snapback]

us

55140[/snapback]

Explain please.

55126[/snapback]

55135[/snapback]

55138[/snapback]

us

55140[/snapback]

Explain please.

55141[/snapback]

why do people feel the need to seek refuge in another country, then show their appreciation in such a manner ?

So who is to blame, they [who have been given a new home or life]. Surely not ?

Yeah, come on Leazes

Who are "us" and "our own"????

The last time I heard that it was the BNP - so here is your opportunity to deny that you actually mean "white, Anglo Saxon"

PS Is Donal Meade one of "us"?? there is a photo of him in todays "indie", black, born in Monserrat, came here when he was 10 when the volcano exploded .........................

Joined The Fusiliers in 2002, photo shows him in combat gear wearing the Red & White hackle of the Northumberland Fusiliers

Killed 5th September 2005 in Iraq

Definitely "one of us" in my book

What exactly is it about the French riots that make them "racist" riots?

If people break the law they should be punished. But I don't see why, if two people break the law and do the same thing, we should let one of them off and not punish them as severely because of their skin colour or place of birth - do you?

Yeah, come on Leazes

Who are "us" and "our own"????

The last time I heard that it was the BNP - so here is your opportunity to deny that you actually mean  "white, Anglo Saxon"

PS  Is Donal Meade one of "us"??  there is a photo of him in todays "indie", black, born in Monserrat, came here when he was 10 when the volcano exploded .........................

Joined The Fusiliers in 2002, photo shows him in combat gear wearing the Red & White hackle of the Northumberland Fusiliers

Killed 5th September 2005 in Iraq

Definitely "one of us" in my book

55157[/snapback]

:naughty:

Excellent post, squire!

What exactly is it about the French riots that make them "racist" riots?

If people break the law they should be punished. But I don't see why, if two people break the law and do the same thing, we should let one of them off and not punish them as severely because of their skin colour or place of birth - do you?

55158[/snapback]

We've been down this route before

Violence, murder, rioting cannot be condoned and should be punished

If there are problems (and there are in France) people should fix them through the system

I don't think the French are wrong in deporting these people. I'm assuming they are foreign nationals living there rather than people who were simply born abroad. They've basically forfeited their right to live in France.

I don't think the French are wrong in deporting these people. I'm assuming they are foreign nationals living there rather than people who were simply born abroad. They've basically forfeited their right to live in France.

55164[/snapback]

Agreed. If I broke the law to that extent over here I'd expect to be shipped home. A Spanish friend of mine was shipped home from Ireland for being a silly boy, it's only the US that are obsessed with shipping other people's problems in to exact their revenge.

There's a very strong cultural/racial element to this from what I can see over here by the way. And I don't just think it's one of these coincidental race/class cross-overs.