French show the way

LeazesMag

I don't think the French are wrong in deporting these people. I'm assuming they are foreign nationals living there rather than people who were simply born abroad. They've basically forfeited their right to live in France.

55164[/snapback]

Agreed. If I broke the law to that extent over here I'd expect to be shipped home. A Spanish friend of mine was shipped home from Ireland for being a silly boy, it's only the US that are obsessed with shipping other people's problems in to exact their revenge.

There's a very strong cultural/racial element to this from what I can see over here by the way. And I don't just think it's one of these coincidental race/class cross-overs.

55199[/snapback]

I don't see how being shipped out of Ireland is a punishment, so I don't, to be sure.

:naughty:

Edited by manc-mag

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the French are wrong in deporting these people. I'm assuming they are foreign nationals living there rather than people who were simply born abroad. They've basically forfeited their right to live in France.

55164[/snapback]

Agreed. If I broke the law to that extent over here I'd expect to be shipped home. A Spanish friend of mine was shipped home from Ireland for being a silly boy, it's only the US that are obsessed with shipping other people's problems in to exact their revenge.

There's a very strong cultural/racial element to this from what I can see over here by the way. And I don't just think it's one of these coincidental race/class cross-overs.

55199[/snapback]

I don't see how being shipped out of Ireland is a punishment, so I don't, to be sure.

55202[/snapback]

Definitely gaelicist! IP ban now!

55202[/snapback]

No need to tell the bloke who deported himself! It was here or Manchester, obviously. :huh:

55164[/snapback]

55199[/snapback]

55202[/snapback]

Definitely gaelicist! IP ban now!

55206[/snapback]

I'm half Welsh so I'm just joshing with my Celtic brethren. So I am. :huh:

:huh:

55202[/snapback]

No need to tell the bloke who deported himself! It was here or Manchester, obviously. :D

55208[/snapback]

Parts of Manchester are like downtown Limerick. It'd have been like he'd never crossed the Irish Sea. :naughty:

I always wondered about that Welsh-Celtic link. I can see culturally and linguistically the close ties with our Scottish brethren but when it comes to the Welsh I think there's alien intervention involved, especially with that mad language of yours! :naughty:

I always wondered about that Welsh-Celtic link.  I can see culturally and linguistically the close ties with our Scottish brethren but when it comes to the Welsh I think there's alien intervention involved, especially with that mad language of yours! ;)

55212[/snapback]

To be fair you were clearly once just a part of West Wales that floated off into the sea. Mind you having seen Holyhead thats perfectly understandable.

I can't see what the fuss is about, all the French have said is that they will deport illegal imigrants found to have been involved in the riots.

Where is the problem with that ??

The word forigners in the headline clearly indicates that those that they are refering to are not French nationals.

and remember that the French don't have "colonies" - they are Departements of France and anyone has the right to go anywhere

Anyone who is an "illegal" and goes out on the streets rioting and gets caught deserves to be shipped off - they're stupid as well as violent

and remember that the French don't have "colonies" - they are Departements of France and anyone has the right to go anywhere

Anyone who is an "illegal" and goes out on the streets rioting and gets caught deserves to be shipped off - they're stupid as well as violent

55218[/snapback]

My god, are we agreeing at long last ?

I can't see what the fuss is about, all the French have said is that they will deport illegal imigrants found to have been involved in the riots.

The word forigners in the headline clearly indicates that those that they are refering to are not French nationals.

55216[/snapback]

Le Pen wants to deport the lot of them. And yes I think that means anyone not a direct blood relative of Charlemagne.

But you're right, it's political correctness gone mad! ;)

55218[/snapback]

My god, are we agreeing at long last ?

55221[/snapback]

Who wouldn't agree with that? Makes perfect sense.

55216[/snapback]

Who's making a fuss?

55216[/snapback]

Who's making a fuss?

55239[/snapback]

Well if I'm not mistaken, the story has made the news headlines and there appears to be some debate regarding the matter in this thread.

55216[/snapback]

Who's making a fuss?

55239[/snapback]

Well if I'm not mistaken, the story has made the news headlines and there appears to be some debate regarding the matter in this thread.

55241[/snapback]

Nobody is making a fuss about the actions of the French in this thread though are they?

55216[/snapback]

Who's making a fuss?

55239[/snapback]

55241[/snapback]

Not much of a debate about that tbh.

There have been the usual veering off topic conversations about racism, immigration, and crime and punishment (started by you) thrown in though.

55216[/snapback]

Who's making a fuss?

55239[/snapback]

55241[/snapback]

Nobody is making a fuss about the actions of the French in this thread though are they?

55246[/snapback]

I just can't see why its a story !

So the French are chucking out illegal imigrants, hardly breaking news is it ?

55216[/snapback]

Who's making a fuss?

55239[/snapback]

55241[/snapback]

55246[/snapback]

55252[/snapback]

Agreed. Why are you making such a fuss about it? ;)

Yeah, come on Leazes

Who are "us" and "our own"????

The last time I heard that it was the BNP - so here is your opportunity to deny that you actually mean  "white, Anglo Saxon"

PS  Is Donal Meade one of "us"??  there is a photo of him in todays "indie", black, born in Monserrat, came here when he was 10 when the volcano exploded .........................

Joined The Fusiliers in 2002, photo shows him in combat gear wearing the Red & White hackle of the Northumberland Fusiliers

Killed 5th September 2005 in Iraq

Definitely "one of us" in my book

55157[/snapback]

BUMP - where is he?????

55216[/snapback]

Who's making a fuss?

55239[/snapback]

55241[/snapback]

55246[/snapback]

55252[/snapback]

Agreed. Why are you making such a fuss about it? ;)

55255[/snapback]

Who's making a fuss ? :D

55252[/snapback]

It's a story because it's related to the riots which are pretty newsworthy at the moment. And it isn't just people who illegal immigrants who are being thrown out, it's any foreign nationals who have been convicted of rioting. Not that I am against the actions.

55252[/snapback]

It's a story because it's related to the riots which are pretty newsworthy at the moment. And it isn't just people who illegal immigrants who are being thrown out, it's any foreign nationals who have been convicted of rioting. Not that I am against the actions.

55258[/snapback]

FFS Alex, stop making a fuss will you ! ;)