French show the way

LeazesMag

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, come on Leazes

Who are "us" and "our own"????

The last time I heard that it was the BNP - so here is your opportunity to deny that you actually mean  "white, Anglo Saxon"

PS  Is Donal Meade one of "us"??  there is a photo of him in todays "indie", black, born in Monserrat, came here when he was 10 when the volcano exploded .........................

Joined The Fusiliers in 2002, photo shows him in combat gear wearing the Red & White hackle of the Northumberland Fusiliers

Killed 5th September 2005 in Iraq

Definitely "one of us" in my book

55157[/snapback]

Unlike you, Rob, I don't duck questions. One of us, why wouldn't he be if he served his country ?

Absurd question, especially coming from someone with zero idea about the security services and their responsibility to the public anyway.

55417[/snapback]

I have come across the "Security Services" on a number of occasions - they have a job to do and as far as I can see try and do it as well as they can - but I never brought them into the arguement to start with

and you are James Bond I take it???

Edited by Rob W

Yeah, come on Leazes

Who are "us" and "our own"????

The last time I heard that it was the BNP - so here is your opportunity to deny that you actually mean  "white, Anglo Saxon"

PS  Is Donal Meade one of "us"??  there is a photo of him in todays "indie", black, born in Monserrat, came here when he was 10 when the volcano exploded .........................

Joined The Fusiliers in 2002, photo shows him in combat gear wearing the Red & White hackle of the Northumberland Fusiliers

Killed 5th September 2005 in Iraq

Definitely "one of us" in my book

55157[/snapback]

Unlike you, Rob, I don't duck questions. One of us, why wouldn't he be if he served his country ?

Absurd question, especially coming from someone with zero idea about the security services and their responsibility to the public anyway.

55417[/snapback]

I have come across the "Security Services" on a number of occasions - they have a job to do and as far as I can see try and do it as well as they can - but I never brought them into the arguement to start with

and you are James Bond I take it???

55827[/snapback]

standard daft reply from a do gooder when they know they've lost the plot

All I wanted to know was why you accused me of knowing nowt about the Security Services?

I've noticed you come out with just saying "a standard gooddoers response" when yo haven't a decent response to the question

Head stuck in a bucket of sand obviously