Interest in Beckford?

wykikitoon

Fuck Beckford, never wanted him anyway and I mean that, great news for the club.

When we go up I want them to tell us what their objectives are next season, and for the next five years before I pay my season ticket money. Even if next season is "consolidation" that's fine, as long as there's a long term clear plan.

what reason would you have to believe them though?

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say that but Lovenkrands has been away for personal reasons. Ranger has one goal and Shola has been injured for most of the season.

Carroll has only 4 fucking goals all season.

Yeah, i'm not against getting another striker in for the reasons you suggest and if Nolan were to get injured or just stop scoring we'd need the strikers to fill that gap.

And I think everyone agrees that ultimately what this teams needs most is creativity in midfield and some pace as well.

We havent for one reason or another had a string of games where as we've played thesame front two up front for 5 games or so.

No real suprise really that they havnt scored more, that and the gash midfield.

If i can read correctly Beckford withdrew his transfer request, nothing to do with Leeds turning down offers..

This.

Because of course, all clubs publish every correspondence about what goes on don't they? ;)

Reading between the lines Beckford knew we were interested and wanted the move. Leeds denied him permission to talk so he submitted a transfer request. We didn't offer Leeds what they wanted and made it crystal clear we'll go no higher, they've told the player that there's no way they'll accept what we're offering during this window and therefore he's withdrawn his request.

Fucking about with the player tbh and Ashley et al evidently believes we'll bag him for free during the summer. Serve them right if he tells them to fuck off if it is the case....

Pace and creativity in the midfield have to be our primary targets but it'd be nice to have a striker who can score regularly - particularly in a league as garbage as this one.

Be interesting to work out where we'd be this season without Nolan.

Fuck Beckford, never wanted him anyway and I mean that, great news for the club.

When we go up I want them to tell us what their objectives are next season, and for the next five years before I pay my season ticket money. Even if next season is "consolidation" that's fine, as long as there's a long term clear plan.

Arent we in year 3 of their 5 year plan? the same plan that will see us competing for "everything" a la Villa and Arsenal?

what reason would you have to believe them though?

I've no doubt whatsoever they'll tell us what we want to hear.

Arent we in year 3 of their 5 year plan? the same plan that will see us competing for "everything" a la Villa and Arsenal?

;)

Look life is a delusion, we're all deluded, even if am told the right things and it's a lie, it's better than being told we don't know what the fuck we're doing.

;)

Look life is a delusion, we're all deluded, even if am told the right things and it's a lie, it's better than being told we don't know what the fuck we're doing.

Close enough...

"I never said I was an expert in football clubs. I tried my best. But I accept my best was woefully short.”

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/busi...icle6879373.ece

:razz:

If i can read correctly Beckford withdrew his transfer request, nothing to do with Leeds turning down offers..

This.

Because of course, all clubs publish every correspondence about what goes on don't they? ;)

Reading between the lines Beckford knew we were interested and wanted the move. Leeds denied him permission to talk so he submitted a transfer request. We didn't offer Leeds what they wanted and made it crystal clear we'll go no higher, they've told the player that there's no way they'll accept what we're offering during this window and therefore he's withdrawn his request.

Fucking about with the player tbh and Ashley et al evidently believes we'll bag him for free during the summer. Serve them right if he tells them to fuck off if it is the case....

Or as Beckford says 'He loves putting on the Leeds shirt' and wanted to do them the courtesy staying until his contract runs out..

This.

Or as Beckford says 'He loves putting on the Leeds shirt' and wanted to do them the courtesy staying until his contract runs out..

You are familiar with the term 'PR', right? :razz:

Gers striker Kris Boyd holds talks with Aston Villa

Rangers striker Kris Boyd has held talks with Premier League club Aston Villa over a possible move.

The 26-year-old is weighing up his options, with a new contract on offer from the Ibrox club, with Birmingham City and Middlesbrough also interested.

Any move to Villa would be on a pre-contract basis, with Rangers yet to receive any bids for Boyd this month.

The Scottish Premier League's all-time leading goalscorer is sidelined until mid-February after a hernia operation.

Boyd's agent discussed a new deal with chief executive Martin Bain earlier this month. Rangers manager Walter Smith is keen to retain his services.

The striker was named Clydesdale Bank Premier League player of the month for December and his goals have helped Rangers move nine points clear at the top of the table.