Will you feel short changed?

Guest Hova

Keegan joins Newcastle with personal finances in trouble.

Keegan leaves Newcastle because a scout signed him two full Argentina internationals and Xisco (wonder why when Tevez and Mascherano came to West Ham, their manager didn't leave and sue)

Keegan leaves and sues.

Time to take off the rose-tinted ones lads. Can anyone remember a case where a player has been signed without the managers consent and where the manager has quit and taken legal action? The boardroom interference at transfer level scenario has happened in football for a long time, so why is Keegan the one setting this legal precedent?

You've shot yourself in the foot there, and no doubt you've copied a pasted that from another site, but....Curbishley resigned and a large reason for that was interference from above. He resigned from West Ham with 6 points from 9 games.

Also separate issue but Coloccini and Jonas, clearly in the same class as Tevez and Mascherano too eh :lol:

Ok, hardlys 'shot myself in the foot' Curbishly walked, did he go with his entire contract paid up for constructive dismissal? Or did he walk with dignity?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(wonder why when Tevez and Mascherano came to West Ham, their manager didn't leave and sue)

Collocini and Jonas. :lol:

You.Utter.Fucking.Clown.

A constructive piece put together by the board's emo.

'm sure at the point that Keegan walked these two were the best thing since sliced bread :spit:

Sorry pissed, but............

As I understand it if we go into administration Mike Ashley loses as shit load of money, and then the administrator will sell the club to the person/group/institution who best demonstrate the funds and ability to safeguard the employees, and run the business as a going concern.

I would take a ten point deduction for that scenario - especially as our unexpected start to the season means we probably wouldn't go down.

I genuinely believe that the club is in mortal danger until Ashley leaves.

Unfortunately I think that the administration talk is nothing more than Ashley insulting our intelligence again, I think we are stuck with the cunt

Oh and Hova -fuck off to NO you clueless cunt, you havent got any intelligence to insult. If I could be made to feel embarrassed to support the toon it would be by ignorant fuckwits like you. its bad enough the newspapers peddling this shit, but so-called Newcastle fans, it makes me sick

How can you say to to me at the end of one of the shittest posts I've ever read. You would take a 10 point deduction? I'm not supporting Ashley at all, my only point is that Keegan winning can have NO positive effects for us as a club. You're a hard case like, are you a bouncer here. Should I leave now? :lol:

Yes I would take a ten point deduction if it meant that Ashley was out and we had someone decent running the club. That to me is a positive effect of Keegan winning.

No Im not a bouncer

Yes Leave now

WE WON'T BID FOR THE CLUB WHEN THEY ARE TOP BUT OOOOH, LOOK! THEY'VE BEEN DEDUCTED 10 POINTS AND PROBABLY WON'T BE GOING UP THIS YEAR. LETS WHACK A BID IN!

Or not. Tit.

Hova is the kind of guy that got the Nazi's into power.

And another one :lol: Have you not got some Slipknot to listen to like, kid?

'Kid' :spit:

Das Newspaper - The Jews Are To Blame

Hova - :spit:

As I understand it if we go into administration Mike Ashley loses as shit load of money, and then the administrator will sell the club to the person/group/institution who best demonstrate the funds and ability to safeguard the employees, and run the business as a going concern.

I would take a ten point deduction for that scenario - especially as our unexpected start to the season means we probably wouldn't go down.

Unfortunately I think that the administration talk is nothing more than Ashley insulting our intelligence again, I think we are stuck with the cunt

Oh and Hova -fuck off to NO you clueless cunt, you havent got any intelligence to insult. If I could be made to feel embarrassed to support the toon it would be by ignorant fuckwits like you. its bad enough the newspapers peddling this shit, but so-called Newcastle fans, it makes me sick

How can you say to to me at the end of one of the shittest posts I've ever read. You would take a 10 point deduction? I'm not supporting Ashley at all, my only point is that Keegan winning can have NO positive effects for us as a club. You're a hard case like, are you a bouncer here. Should I leave now? :lol:

Yes I would take a ten point deduction if it meant that Ashley was out and we had someone decent running the club. That to me is a positive effect of Keegan winning.

No Im not a bouncer

Yes Leave now

WE WON'T BID FOR THE CLUB WHEN THEY ARE TOP BUT OOOOH, LOOK! THEY'VE BEEN DEDUCTED 10 POINTS AND PROBABLY WON'T BE GOING UP THIS YEAR. LETS WHACK A BID IN!

Or not. Tit.

You must be on the wind up, you can't really be this dim. I can't beleive I have to explain this but the administrators wouldnt be asking for £100 million for the club. pillock. Be a bit easier to find a buyer if your not setting a ridiculous price

No Im not a bouncer

Yes Leave now

Or not. Tit.

You must be on the wind up, you can't really be this dim. I can't beleive I have to explain this but the administrators wouldnt be asking for £100 million for the club. pillock. Be a bit easier to find a buyer if your not setting a ridiculous price

Because Ashley is going to let administrators sell the club for him for less than he wants :spit:

Edited by Hova

Keegan joins Newcastle with personal finances in trouble.

Keegan leaves Newcastle because a scout signed him two full Argentina internationals and Xisco (wonder why when Tevez and Mascherano came to West Ham, their manager didn't leave and sue)

Keegan leaves and sues.

Time to take off the rose-tinted ones lads. Can anyone remember a case where a player has been signed without the managers consent and where the manager has quit and taken legal action? The boardroom interference at transfer level scenario has happened in football for a long time, so why is Keegan the one setting this legal precedent?

You've shot yourself in the foot there, and no doubt you've copied a pasted that from another site, but....Curbishley resigned and a large reason for that was interference from above. He resigned from West Ham with 6 points from 9 games.

Also separate issue but Coloccini and Jonas, clearly in the same class as Tevez and Mascherano too eh :lol:

Ok, hardlys 'shot myself in the foot' Curbishly walked, did he go with his entire contract paid up for constructive dismissal? Or did he walk with dignity?

Hard-leas Probab-leas - thanks for confirming my thoughts. :spit:

It's funny to watch. You all protest so hard that Keegan is in the right here but have no substance to suggest that he is.

You've no substance to suggest he isn't. You just like being contrary.

It's funny to watch. You all protest so hard that Keegan is in the right here but have no substance to suggest that he is.

Find me another manager who has walked because of transfer interference and then sued the club?

Edited by Hova

Find me another manager who has walked because of transfer interference and then sued the club?

But you've no real idea exactly what led to his resignation, have you? Did you work at the club at the time? Or are you on the tribunal?

But you've no real idea exactly what led to his resignation, have you? Did you work at the club at the time? Or are you on the tribunal?

What do you think they did? Changed the lock on his office door? Poured paint thinner on his car whilst he was in a training session? I think it's well documented that it's all over transfers, Keegan said as such through the LMA.

Can somebody please tell me that it's just a coincidence that Keegan was reportedly in a bit of a financial hole and then is suing us for 3 years wages 8 months later?

What do you think they did? Changed the lock on his office door? Poured paint thinner on his car whilst he was in a training session? I think it's well documented that it's all over transfers, Keegan said as such through the LMA.

No, personally I think it's all about control. And I doubt it's about two transfers, as you assert, I think it's about a whole series of events which came to a head culminating in Keegan leaving. I don't pretend to know the truth but I don't buy your version which I think is simplistic and facile.

Fair enough. Well I think I'm done putting my p.o.v across. It's hilarious the shit and abuse you get for offering a different opinion on the Keegan scenario that doesn't keep him on his Messiah pedestal though :lol:

Can somebody please tell me that it's just a coincidence that Keegan was reportedly in a bit of a financial hole and then is suing us for 3 years wages 8 months later?

Can someone please tell me why this cock-knocker's still prattling on and hasn't fucked off to a board of idiots where he'd fit in like N-O? :lol:

Can someone please tell me why this cock-knocker's still prattling on and hasn't fucked off to a board of idiots where he'd fit in like N-O? :spit:

Read the post above :lol:

:lol:

Can someone please tell me why this cock-knocker's still prattling on and hasn't fucked off to a board of idiots where he'd fit in like N-O? :spit:

Okaaaay... don't let the door slam on your way out doofus :spit:

Okaaaay... don't let the door slam on your way out doofus :spit:

Okaaaay, don't let Keegans clinkets hit you on your way out... :spit: