Will you feel short changed?

Guest Hova

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry pissed, but............

As I understand it if we go into administration Mike Ashley loses as shit load of money, and then the administrator will sell the club to the person/group/institution who best demonstrate the funds and ability to safeguard the employees, and run the business as a going concern.

I would take a ten point deduction for that scenario - especially as our unexpected start to the season means we probably wouldn't go down.

I genuinely believe that the club is in mortal danger until Ashley leaves.

Unfortunately I think that the administration talk is nothing more than Ashley insulting our intelligence again, I think we are stuck with the cunt

Oh and Hova -fuck off to NO you clueless cunt, you havent got any intelligence to insult. If I could be made to feel embarrassed to support the toon it would be by ignorant fuckwits like you. its bad enough the newspapers peddling this shit, but so-called Newcastle fans, it makes me sick

How can you say to to me at the end of one of the shittest posts I've ever read. You would take a 10 point deduction? I'm not supporting Ashley at all, my only point is that Keegan winning can have NO positive effects for us as a club. You're a hard case like, are you a bouncer here. Should I leave now? :lol:

:lol:

Fucking hell. This stinks of the club trying to discredit KK in the eyes of the fans etc. Exactly the sort of games "top" lawyers play. More worrying is the face that in some quarters its working.

Thing is, people more or less accept that Fat Sam for example was owed money from the club because of cancelled contracts. Why do people expect KK, a normal bloke, to write off the same kind of money because of his connections to the club? I'd question his sanity if he did. None of us here know the real reasons for the departure and none of us know the truth behind the bollocks in the press (that again some people here take as fact :spit: ).

To me, the truth us usually somewhere in between.

As I understand it if we go into administration Mike Ashley loses as shit load of money, and then the administrator will sell the club to the person/group/institution who best demonstrate the funds and ability to safeguard the employees, and run the business as a going concern.

I would take a ten point deduction for that scenario - especially as our unexpected start to the season means we probably wouldn't go down.

Unfortunately I think that the administration talk is nothing more than Ashley insulting our intelligence again, I think we are stuck with the cunt

Oh and Hova -fuck off to NO you clueless cunt, you havent got any intelligence to insult. If I could be made to feel embarrassed to support the toon it would be by ignorant fuckwits like you. its bad enough the newspapers peddling this shit, but so-called Newcastle fans, it makes me sick

How can you say to to me at the end of one of the shittest posts I've ever read. You would take a 10 point deduction? I'm not supporting Ashley at all, my only point is that Keegan winning can have NO positive effects for us as a club. You're a hard case like, are you a bouncer here. Should I leave now? :lol:

Perhaps, but thats not the point? If KK wins and gets whatever payout is it not because he deserves it? If thats to the detriment of the club, then the club is to blame for the situation not the person surely?

Fucking hell. This stinks of the club trying to discredit KK in the eyes of the fans etc. Exactly the sort of games "top" lawyers play. More worrying is the face that in some quarters its working.

Thing is, people more or less accept that Fat Sam for example was owed money from the club because of cancelled contracts. Why do people expect KK, a normal bloke, to write off the same kind of money because of his connections to the club? I'd question his sanity if he did. None of us here know the real reasons for the departure and none of us know the truth behind the bollocks in the press (that again some people here take as fact :spit: ).

Because Ashley cancelled Sam's contract. Keegan cancelled Keegans, then wants it paying up :spit:

Perhaps, but thats not the point? If KK wins and gets whatever payout is it not because he deserves it? If thats to the detriment of the club, then the club is to blame for the situation not the person surely?

Morally he doesn't deserve it. Legally, as I've said, who knows? All I see is a man that's walked out 8 months into a 3 year job, wanting money for a 3 year job.

I also see a man who walked out after seeing an opportunity to do so. Does players being signed for you make your position so untenable? Sir Bobby didn't think so.

Keegan was forced out of a job, Allardyce left by mutual consent you thick twat. :lol:

So they delivered Xisco along with a horses head? Get a grip :spit:

Edited by Hova

Because Ashley cancelled Sam's contract. Keegan cancelled Keegans, then wants it paying up :spit:

Allegedly. But you miss the point. If KK did cancel his contract, and it is because his role in the club was not as per that contract, then is it not the club who are in breech of contract?

None of us can know the facts as I've said, but unless KK had a case as above, I can't see he'd have taken these steps.

Keegan was forced out of a job, Allardyce left by mutual consent you thick twat. :lol:

You sign a phone contract based on the promise of 500 minutes and 600 texts, they then say that you get no minutes and no texts, you're telling me you wouldn't want out of that contract? You're saying you'd stick by it?

Do me a favour.

The positions were nothing alike!

Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger and Alan Curbishley all agreed with Keegan by the way...

Yes, I also agree with them. A manager should be allowed to sign his own players. But if they can't, and don't like it, that doesn't mean they are being forced out. It means they don't like their role and should choose to walk away, like Keegan did. They shouldn't choose to walk away then sue.

Morally he doesn't deserve it. Legally, as I've said, who knows? All I see is a man that's walked out 8 months into a 3 year job, wanting money for a 3 year job.

I also see a man who walked out after seeing an opportunity to do so. Does players being signed for you make your position so untenable? Sir Bobby didn't think so.

Morally he doesnt? You sure? I agree the money in football as a whole is obscene but thats a different matter. If the bloke had a contract worth X and the club do not give him the role as was agreed then surely the clubs at fault?

No point bringing Bobby in to it as the situation is totally different. You say you see a man thats walked out after 8 months. Do you not wonder why? You say you think he saw the opportunity (all your opinion of course) and yet do you think he needed an opportunity? what reason do you actually think he walked? results?

You sign a phone contract based on the promise of 500 minutes and 600 texts, they then say that you get no minutes and no texts, you're telling me you wouldn't want out of that contract? You're saying you'd stick by it?

Do me a favour.

But in that scenario I'm a consumer and not an employee you tit. If I was being paid £3m per season for that phone contract, I'd just do what was being asked of me.

Morally he doesnt? You sure? I agree the money in football as a whole is obscene but thats a different matter. If the bloke had a contract worth X and the club do not give him the role as was agreed then surely the clubs at fault?

No point bringing Bobby in to it as the situation is totally different. You say you see a man thats walked out after 8 months. Do you not wonder why? You say you think he saw the opportunity (all your opinion of course) and yet do you think he needed an opportunity? what reason do you actually think he walked? results?

I think he walked because he wasn't enjoying it. It was suggested at the time when he came back that he did it because his soccer circus had left him on the bones of his arse. So that considered, do you think when he was given opportunity to do one and then be able to launch this legal battle, he hasn't done it in an instant? I'm sorry but it all seems a bit suspect to me.

Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger and Alan Curbishley all agreed with Keegan by the way...

Yes, I also agree with them. A manager should be allowed to sign his own players. But if they can't, and don't like it, that doesn't mean they are being forced out. It means they don't like their role and should choose to walk away, like Keegan did. They shouldn't choose to walk away then sue.

Have you ever considered a pre-requisite of Keegan agreeing to becoming manager was signing his own players? :lol:

Do me a favour.

But in that scenario I'm a consumer and not an employee you tit. If I was being paid £3m per season for that phone contract, I'd just do what was being asked of me.

Ok fine :spit: , so you're given a job as the Managing Director, then told in fact you're going to be cleaning toilets with your fingers and tongue. Would you stick by that contract?

No you wouldn't.

You're arguing for the sake of it, but deep down you know that Keegan is fully within his rights to sue for breach of contract, nobody should begrudge the man his due.

Have you ever considered a pre-requisite of Keegan agreeing to becoming manager was signing his own players? :lol:

Possibly, but the club he 'loves' was attempting to employ a new scouting and player recruitment team. They got it outrageously wrong, of course, but why wasn't he supporting it, and trying to make it better, instead of chucking the proverbial towel in and suing them?

Possibly, but the club he 'loves' was attempting to employ a new scouting and player recruitment team. They got it outrageously wrong, of course, but why wasn't he supporting it, and trying to make it better, instead of chucking the proverbial towel in and suing them?

If you were offered a job where you had autonomy to manage assets, change them, manipulate them and add to them using your skill to improve things, but were then told that oh we forgot to tell you, we're delegating a huge part of that role to someone else, I'm sure you'd be walking in to the MD's office offering to suck him off as well?

Keegan joins Newcastle with personal finances in trouble.

Keegan leaves Newcastle because a scout signed him two full Argentina internationals and Xisco (wonder why when Tevez and Mascherano came to West Ham, their manager didn't leave and sue)

Keegan leaves and sues.

Time to take off the rose-tinted ones lads. Can anyone remember a case where a player has been signed without the managers consent and where the manager has quit and taken legal action? The boardroom interference at transfer level scenario has happened in football for a long time, so why is Keegan the one setting this legal precedent?

Keegan joins Newcastle with personal finances in trouble.

Keegan leaves Newcastle because a scout signed him two full Argentina internationals and Xisco (wonder why when Tevez and Mascherano came to West Ham, their manager didn't leave and sue)

Keegan leaves and sues.

Time to take off the rose-tinted ones lads. Can anyone remember a case where a player has been signed without the managers consent and where the manager has quit and taken legal action? The boardroom interference at transfer level scenario has happened in football for a long time, so why is Keegan the one setting this legal precedent?

You've shot yourself in the foot there, and no doubt you've copied a pasted that from another site, but....Curbishley resigned and a large reason for that was interference from above. He resigned from West Ham with 6 points from 9 games.

Also separate issue but Coloccini and Jonas, clearly in the same class as Tevez and Mascherano too eh :lol:

Yes I would take a ten point deduction if it meant that Ashley was out and we had someone decent running the club. That to me is a positive effect of Keegan winning.

No Im not a bouncer

Yes Leave now