Harewood latest?

bobbyshinton

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is he registered to play in time for ipswich then?

heard he was going to be on the bench.

saying he is going to be in the squad and Chris said he is fit and ready to go just that he was not sure what part he would play.

Not expecting too much from Harewood to be honest :/ good squad player and i guess time will tell how he performs for us in this league.

Something tells me he will be fantastic for us.

(a good post for someone to chuck at me if he is crap :lol: )

Not expecting too much from Harewood to be honest :/ good squad player and i guess time will tell how he performs for us in this league.

Something tells me he will be fantastic for us.

(a good post for someone to chuck at me if he is crap :) )

i say he will get at least 10 goals this season...

"I can’t wait to get my career back on track. I’m delighted to sign for a club like Newcastle United. I’m fit and raring to go and really believe I am at one of the biggest clubs there is.

"This for me is a great challenge and now I just want to play my part. I want to help the team and make sure we maintain the good start.

"I just can’t wait for my debut. Whether it comes at Ipswich or in front of what I hope will be a packed house at St James’s Park. That is one of the greatest things about signing here - the potential to play in front of 52,000 fans is a very special one and making my debut is just something that I can’t wait to happen."

I think a lot to do with yesterday was the formation and having two up top. I think that was a lot to with Hughton having the luxury of Harewood and Lovenkrands on the bench, i.e. he could start with two forwards and still have the options if he needed to freshen things up or come from behind or whatever.

Hes leaving in 12 weeks

doubt villa will will want him back. he's probably ours for the season if he works out

It does look that way. He's never really won a first team place there and I imagine he'll be available to sign permanently at the end of the season (or even January) if we want him/are allowed to buy him.

Hes leaving in 12 weeks

doubt villa will will want him back. he's probably ours for the season if he works out

It does look that way. He's never really won a first team place there and I imagine he'll be available to sign permanently at the end of the season (or even January) if we want him/are allowed to buy him.

No point in signing a player permanently that is probably/hopefully going to need replacing at the end of the season.

When I want to be immature I can be and the tag Admin lets me be very immature with you, however you're a waste of space and quite frankly not worth it.

Your posts aren't worth the bandwidth. Jog on. :)

When I want to be immature I can be and the tag Admin lets me be very immature with you, however you're a waste of space and quite frankly not worth it.

Your posts aren't worth the bandwidth. Jog on. :)

What. A. Fucking. Prick

Are you even for real?

I remember hearing a saying once that I think applys here

can't remember it exactly but it was something like "if it seems everyone else in the world is a bastard maybe you're the one with the fucking problem"