Keegan Announcement by LMA

Kid Dynamite

Following the conclusion of the arbitration process between Kevin Keegan and Newcastle United Football Club, Richard Bevan, Chief Executive of the LMA made this statement;

“Having heard the evidence from both sides, the Panel has reserved judgement and there will be no further comment on the process until the Panel have published their findings.”

:lol:

Oh goody, another bit of nonsense in the papers where we can expect that, come the beginning of the weeks, we'll be told that we'll have some answers at the end of the week

If you didn't laugh you'd cry.

:lol:

is this binding or can either walk away and go to the proper courts?

I read that either party can still go to court if they don't like the outcome - I guess there would then be an extra burden of saying why the finding was wrong.

I heard Keegan is after 25 million now, and if Fatty doesn’t cough up, we’ll be put in to administration and deducted 12 points!

Anyone else heard this? Or is it just a big old pile of :lol:

He can't possibly be asking for that much, any more than the value of the contract is just not going to happen.

is this binding or can either walk away and go to the proper courts?

I read that either party can still go to court if they don't like the outcome - I guess there would then be an extra burden of saying why the finding was wrong.

IIRC it can only be appealed if they believe the tribunal has made an error on a point of law.

That statement was as good as no statement at all.

Fucking ridiculous really.

Expect the take-over to be affected by this and dragged out even more.

Exactly what MA & Co want everyone to be thinking.

unfortunately this’ll give Ashley time for his ‘club insider’ to muck spread more propaganda, trying to sway the fans, media and the LMA.

This...

Even fucking Simon Mayo was discussing how KK could bankrupt Newcastle.

... it's convinced Hova :)

I just wish i was Adam Sandler in "Click" then i could fast-forward till the new year when hopefully you'd think the take-over would be complete, new owners ready to spend in the transfer window and this KK compo saga put to bed.

At least then we could concentrate on the fuckin football.

:)

That statement was as good as no statement at all.

Fucking ridiculous really.

Expect the take-over to be affected by this and dragged out even more.

all it means is they've stopped taking evidence - they now have to go through it, decide who is right and if KK is how much he's owed - a month a t least

I heard he just wants the club handed over to him as settlement and that MA is considering it.

See, I can play at Journalist as well....

I heard he's demanding to meet Barack Obama, or no deal. Fat Ash offered tea with Desmond Tutu, but Keegan (aka Messiah) was having none of it. As a last throw of the dice, LardAsh tempted KK (aka The One True Living God) with a month's swimming lessons with Duncan Goodhew. Keegan (aka one of the only men who has a true feel for the club) almost caved in, but at the eleventh hour went back to his meeting with B.O. as the only option he would accept.

That's what a club insider told me, anyway.

I heard he just wants the club handed over to him as settlement and that MA is considering it.

I heard he's demanding to meet Barack Obama, or no deal. Fat Ash offered tea with Desmond Tutu, but Keegan (aka Messiah) was having none of it. As a last throw of the dice, LardAsh tempted KK (aka The One True Living God) with a month's swimming lessons with Duncan Goodhew. Keegan (aka one of the only men who has a true feel for the club) almost caved in, but at the eleventh hour went back to his meeting with B.O. as the only option he would accept.

:D

Redheugh told me that last week tbh :)

:D

Redheugh told me that last week tbh :)

Nah, he wont tell us that until tomorrow, THEN it will be true [/NO]

unfortunately this’ll give Ashley time for his ‘club insider’ to muck spread more propaganda, trying to sway the fans, media and the LMA.

This...

Even fucking Simon Mayo was discussing how KK could bankrupt Newcastle.

... it's convinced Hova :)

Bell. I'm convinced that I want the club to win, because I support it and not one man. Otherwise I've said no such thing.