Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Scottish Mag

Hey guys, my magazine has 5 copies of this to giveaway on the Xbox 360. As our website is (still) not live yet I have posted them on the myspace page for the magazine if anyone is interested in entering...

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...endId=325226347

There are around 10 other comps on there that all end on 30th September.

:)

Entered. Got it on my rental list but God knows when that will turn up.

Who do you rent from mate?

Tesco, it's just a sub-thing of Lovefilm. Who generally seem to be the best reading the reviews. The Tesco version is £9.76 for one disc at a time as many times as you want through the month. But if you go through the actual Lovefilm website it's a quid more for the same service.

Tesco, it's just a sub-thing of Lovefilm. Who generally seem to be the best reading the reviews. The Tesco version is £9.76 for one disc at a time as many times as you want through the month. But if you go through the actual Lovefilm website it's a quid more for the same service.

Ah I see. I'm using Game's rental service at the min but seems you have to wait an age if you want one of the more popular games. Just wondering if it's the same with Lovefilm?

Ah I see. I'm using Game's rental service at the min but seems you have to wait an age if you want one of the more popular games. Just wondering if it's the same with Lovefilm?

Pretty much, yeah. I got Arkham Asylum the Wednesday after release. I'm expecting similar for this. A good way to do it is to only keep the new releases on your lust. Ignore the crap about keeping 10 games in it. If you just fill it up with crap to make it up to 10 then they'll send them first. Also send the game back on a Wednesday or, if you're feeling confident, the Thursday so they recieve it on the Friday which is when the new games are processed and sent out.

• 1 month later...
Hey guys, my magazine has 5 copies of this to giveaway on the Xbox 360. As our website is (still) not live yet I have posted them on the myspace page for the magazine if anyone is interested in entering...

:rolleyes:

I won :good: It arrived today safely. I'd forgotten about entering and wondered how the hell I'd ended up with a copy.

Cheers!

:angry:

I won :good: It arrived today safely. I'd forgotten about entering and wondered how the hell I'd ended up with a copy.

Cheers!

Nae tother a baw :rolleyes:

:outahere:

I won :rolleyes: It arrived today safely. I'd forgotten about entering and wondered how the hell I'd ended up with a copy.

Cheers!

Same here, was thinking wtf :good:

Cheers! :angry: