Newcastle 1-1 QPR

nortoon

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same again I think, they've won three in a row, so we need to avoid complacency. Win tonight 7 points off third, we can walk down Barrack Road with a spring in our step. :lol: Personally I would start Harewood and Carroll with Lovenkrands out on the left, Butt bench.

Best game against QPR was when we were losing 0-1, and scored two in a few minutes in the second half Peter sticking one in the stanchion, right in the middle of our title run in that as well.

Same again I think, they've won three in a row, so we need to avoid complacency. Win tonight 7 points off third, we can walk down Barrack Road with a spring in our step. :lol: Personally I would start Harewood and Carroll with Lovenkrands out on the left, Butt bench.

Best game against QPR was when we were losing 0-1, and scored two in a few minutes in the second half Peter sticking one in the stanchion, right in the middle of our title run in that as well.

Good match that. Actually thought we were going to win it when we came back from that. Sir Les thought so too judging by his reaction to Pedro's goal.

I've got this down as a win too. We're looking good at home. I think we'll start with Carroll and Ranger up front again with Harewood coming on in the 2nd half.

With Colo being out injured, our CB pairing might lead to a few mistakes and I think there's more chance of us condeeding in this game. I'll say 2:1

On a personal note I think was in my top 5 drunkest days ever for no apparent reason - fell all the way down the escaltors at Central and just got up and continued as if nothing had happened.

Ranger or Smith goal :lol:

I really hope so, Smith deserves one for his performances this season so far and to break his ridiculous run of not scoring and I have a feeling that once Ranger gets one quite a few more will follow

I've got this down as a win too. We're looking good at home. I think we'll start with Carroll and Ranger up front again with Harewood coming on in the 2nd half.

With Colo being out injured, our CB pairing might lead to a few mistakes and I think there's more chance of us condeeding in this game. I'll say 2:1

SSN says Colo and Taylor (presumably ryan) won't be playing

Radio coverage on 5 Live sports extra btw

what about simpson?? is he playing otherwise it'll be geremi!!!!

i reckon the CB pairing of Saylor of Kisinishvilli (????) will be canny good.

2-1

On a personal note I think was in my top 5 drunkest days ever for no apparent reason - fell all the way down the escaltors at Central and just got up and continued as if nothing had happened.

:lol: Did anyone see you?

4-0 to Newcastle is my prediction tonight.

2-1

Oh aye I forgot about ZK

Jonas is back and Simpson "could return" according to sky sports website

2-1

Oh aye I forgot about ZK

Jonas is back and Simpson "could return" according to sky sports website

.com are reporting it the other way 'round. :lol:

:lol: Did anyone see you?

4-0 to Newcastle is my prediction tonight.

Luckily I didn't hit anyone on the way down but I did have a couple of concerned old ladies asking if I was alright :o

You don't often meet fans of "minor" London teams in London but one of the lads in our sister department is a QPR fan - he reckons they'll lose and I tend to agree.