haha sad bastards losing in the Champions League

:o

what are you on about? they're drawing 1-1 :lol:

Edited by Andrew

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By all accounts she is experienced, a big fan and a qualified coach. She just lacks the natural male discriptive ability when it comes to football, and being a woman she seems to screech at moments of excitement.

Mackem wum?

By all accounts she is experienced, a big fan and a qualified coach. She just lacks the natural male discriptive ability when it comes to football, and being a woman she seems to screech at moments of excitement.

Not sure you can comment. Can't even bring up toon fans. :o

:lol:

Edited by khay

Who is she like?

I've got Radio Newcastle on.

Jacqui Oatley. The bint who caused uproar on MOTD cos people hated the sound of her voice. IT's. JUST. NOT. RIGHT. FACT!!

oh, Harewood on Ranger off.

google images brings up the following:

arbeloa.jpg

Who is she like?

I've got Radio Newcastle on.

its jacqui oatley

That annoyin splitarse off the football league show?

Meh

She's fucking rank as well, whereas that other bird that occasionally does the emails is about 7.5/10 and on a Saturday night after a few beers...

READ ME EMAILS BITCH

Not sure you can comment. Can't even bring up toon fans. :o

:lol:

I'm working on it.

TBF, one is hardcore Chelsea, two don't really care but support Chelsea cos the oldest does. The younger two will not escape.

Let it be known that should my soon to be son or daughter even contemplate Chelsea they'll be out on their ear

I live in London though, and my boy's mum and her chavvy family are all Chelsea. I was always on a loser. I'm trying to convnce my new improved wife that Newcastle is a much nicer place to live.

Let it be known that should my soon to be son or daughter even contemplate Chelsea they'll be out on their ear

I live in London though, and my boy's mum and her chavvy family are all Chelsea. I was always on a loser. I'm trying to convnce my new improved wife that Newcastle is a much nicer place to live.

Stevieeeee