Something missing on here

Rob W

We have people on here who have opinions on everything

But I've never seen any posts like the mad letters you get in the papers -especially the local ones

"Sir, It is clear that the plan to close the Tyne Bridge on Sunday for so-called repairs is nothing more than another part of the creeping intrusion of BRUSSELS into our everyday british life - it is a little known fact that the Euroepan "constitution" plans to take over our bridges under the guise of safety so as to stop us from marching on france..."

yours in Green Ink

Why I wonder are we a Euro-Nut free zone

Dear Santa,

I'm Miguel Ortiz. I'm one of the hottest numbers on seaQuest. It's more probable to cancel the show than get rid of me!

What I want this year is a pillowcase . But not just any pillowcase. I want one decorated with tigers raising their fists in triumph (you get my point, don't you?)

Oh, and don't breathe a word about it to anyone or I have a Cuban kitchen knife I want to show you!

Miguel

;)

Dear Santa,

I'm Miguel Ortiz. I'm one of the hottest numbers on seaQuest. It's more probable to cancel the show than get rid of me!

What I want this year is a pillowcase . But not just any pillowcase. I want one decorated with tigers raising their fists in triumph (you get my point, don't you?)

Oh, and don't breathe a word about it to anyone or I have a Cuban kitchen knife I want to show you!

Miguel

:D

55382[/snapback]

;)

Dear Santa,

Miguel

<_<

55382[/snapback]

;)

55383[/snapback]

I see your :D and raise you a :huff:

We have people on here who have opinions on everything

But I've never seen any posts like the mad letters you get in the papers -especially the local ones

"Sir, It is clear that the plan to close the Tyne Bridge on Sunday for so-called repairs is nothing more than another part of the creeping intrusion of BRUSSELS into our everyday british life - it is a little known fact that the Euroepan "constitution" plans  to take over our bridges  under the guise of safety so as to stop us from marching on france..."

yours in Green Ink

Why I wonder are we a Euro-Nut free zone

55293[/snapback]

eeerrr.

Indeed. Pot. Kettle. Black, spring to mind.

England should hurry the fuck up and go metric. All this miles and stone business is a little too American for my liking.

55632[/snapback]

I agree. It's backward. Worst thing is, our imperial system isn't even the same as the Americans!