Newcastle United 0-0 Bristol City

Tom

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St James' Park may be enormous, but it ain't half ugly. Obviously, half the ground is bigger than the other, and what's with the awful grey seats? Why not black and white? Still, I enjoyed all the anti-Mike Ashley chants. To which we responded with: "There's only one Mike Ashley..." They didn't find that funny, either!

Ashton_Gate.jpg

Lush...

See where the GWR fm bit is ?? Well, for years and years and years, those seats never existed. If you see old footage of Ashton Gate you'll see that there was this fucking ugly brick wall with virtually fuck all in front of it but it had the seats behind. Ugly shithole. Less ugly now, but still fucking ugly.

I think I heard them twice the whole game.

the last time i was there (Jim Smith was manager,it pissed down and we got beat one nowt) was the last time I was assaulted at at football match....the away end (behind the right hand goal) was an open terrace and we got fuckin saoked, then jumped by a bunch of yokels who came bombing down a hill in a park near the ground...they had a serious mob in those days but I imagine it was their bairns who started the trouble yesterday.... :ninja:

Still, I enjoyed all the anti-Mike Ashley chants. To which we responded with: "There's only one Mike Ashley..." They didn't find that funny, either!

Was that because no one could hear them?

Was going to say. :ninja:

I'm about 10 seats away from the away fans, and never heard that.