Cheryl Cole

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which part of Heaton is a heroin ravaged council estate?

Spent loads of weekends there at my Grannies house in the same estate (the three story houses) they show on the advert when I was a kid. My Aunt still lives there, she's a retired librarian, last I knew she'd take her dog for a walk in Heaton Park wishing other locals a good morning when she passed them (and being greeted back) and I always found it a nice place. Wether she's 'smacking herself up' on the sly is another matter! I must have words the next time I bump into her. :ninja:

I think it's more of a case that the paper is sensationalising Cheryls rise from 'humble' beginnings and they haven't the first fucking clue about Newcastle upon Tyne in general never mind one of it's districts. I wonder how they would describe London to a foreigner?

Which paper is that? She's in The Sunday Times today, which says, 'Heaton is not the poorest, craziest, most drug-addled area of Newcastle, but there is nothing there that smells of luxury.'

Edited by ewerk

Which paper is that? She's in The Sunday Times today, which says, 'Heaton is not the poorest, craziest, most drug-addled area of Newcastle, but there is nothing there that smells of luxury.'

It was in a TV advert.

Am I the only one that doesn't think Cheryl Cole is hot?

I mean, obviously i'd bang it but I could name 100s of celebs i'd rather roger before her.

Feel free to start a thread.

I mean, obviously i'd bang it but I could name 100s of celebs i'd rather roger before her.

Feel free to start a thread

It was in a TV advert.

Think it was the NotW or the mirror.

My bad, it was The Times.

Well yeah, but part of the appeal is that she's this sort of Geordie princess.

Well yeah, but part of the appeal is that she's this sort of Geordie princess.

So lets get this straight, a lad could be watching her on the telly minding his own business with not a care in the world. The next second, she starts to talk and says, 'eee, I'm from Newcastle' in her Geordie accent and the lad goes from mild mannered Joshua from Sidcup to red blooded josh with a knob like a babies arm holding an apple?

........Or maybe the attraction is just that she's good looking and fit as fuck?

Huh?

I meant for people from the same area or for plastic geordies like myself. I also said the Geordie princess thing is PART of the appeal of "what might make her higher rated than what she might be on looks alone" as H Mc was implying she's overrated.

But yes, also fit as fuck for sho.