The sexual paradise that is.....

Smooth Operator

ASDA.

Good god, had to do this weeks food shopping on my tod cos wor lass is ill.

Jesus Christ the fanny that gets down their isles is incredible! It was wall to wall!

My enjoyment was spoiled by a daft old German cow trying to run me and my trolley over as i crossed a pedestrian crossing on the way back to the motor! Stupid Hitler fancying cunt.

ASDA.

Jesus Christ the fanny that gets down their isles is incredible! It was wall to wall!

My enjoyment was spoiled by a daft old German cow trying to run me and my trolley over as i crossed a pedestrian crossing on the way back to the motor! Stupid Hitler fancying cunt.

55359[/snapback]

Not a patch on Sainsbury's in Fallowfield during student term I reckon. ;)

ASDA.

55359[/snapback]

55361[/snapback]

Can't comment, well not on the fanny round your way but if your shopping in Sainbury's you must enjoy a fancy cake or two and a glass of Pimms?

ASDA.

55359[/snapback]

55361[/snapback]

Can't comment, well not on the fanny round your way but if your shopping in Sainbury's you must enjoy a fancy cake or two and a glass of Pimms?

55364[/snapback]

I don't actually shop there. Not since all the unpleasantness anyway.

ASDA.

55359[/snapback]

55361[/snapback]

55364[/snapback]

I don't actually shop there. Not since all the unpleasantness anyway.

55367[/snapback]

Unpleasantness?

What happened? Did you get arrested again for wanking in the foyer as the lovely students walked past?

It must be Asda in Gosforth rather than the one at Benton.

55365[/snapback]

No Benton!

Used to go to the Gosforth one everyday in my lunchtime from the High School over the road, it was a shoplifters paradise in the early days before they got them scanner things put in. All the charva's used to fill their pockets full of aftershave, blobs, vasaline etc.

Edited by Smooth Operator

ASDA.

55359[/snapback]

You get a better class of shopper at Morrisons in Byker

there's always lovely blart in the supermarkets, seen a bird pushing a new born today in morrisons.. her tits were buldging oot, must of been full of milk..

sheilds road in byker has some decent flap walking aroond, rough as a badgers like but tidy nontheless !!

there's always lovely blart in the supermarkets, seen a bird pushing a new born today in morrisons.. her tits were buldging oot, must of been full of milk..

sheilds road in byker has some decent flap walking aroond, rough as a badgers like but tidy nontheless !!

55446[/snapback]

You get a better class of shopper at Morrisons in Byker

Well I can't be right all the time ;)

We've got an ASDA opening on Monday, it may turn into a wankers paradise for me !

I'd better invest in a new flasher Mac !

55472[/snapback]

Bulk buy mate save you and the rest of the lads on here a fortune especially Brock as he wears em out dead quick ;)

We've got an ASDA opening on Monday, it may turn into a wankers paradise for me !

55472[/snapback]

Bulk buy mate save you and the rest of the lads on here a fortune especially Brock as he wears em out dead quick :huff:

55474[/snapback]

Below the belt that! ;):D

M & S is the only supermarket for me. <_<

55472[/snapback]

Bulk buy mate save you and the rest of the lads on here a fortune especially Brock as he wears em out dead quick :huff:

55474[/snapback]

Below the belt that! ;):D

M & S is the only supermarket for me. <_<

55475[/snapback]

Yep Brock flashers usually operate from below the belt (you have come on in leaps and bounds since i havent been around) :P

ASDA.

Pay attention at the back!!

Professor Hips informed all and sundry on here some months ago that the best places to meet/see/oggle women are indeed supermarkets and libraries.