Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

Boring cunts like me? I deleted your boring bastard self from facebook because I couldn't BARE reading your ridiculously boring rants anymore. Now what the FUCK are you kicking off at me for Craig? What the fuck are you being a prick for? I get effectively banned for doing very little, and ask for an explanation. Now what the fuck is the problem with that Craig? If you're going to kick up a fuss with me, why not do it in a less-cockish way than an 'I'll do the same to this account' threat. Fucking hell, what kind of cyber-geek actually threatens someone like that. If it's up to the person responsible to decide whether they want to give an explanation, why not STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT? Unless you're somehow justifying their actions in which case why don't you proceed to explain.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deleted me off facebook? :icon_lol: I only accepted you because you share the same name as someone I used to go to school with.

As for your mini-rant. I've got involved because you've asked for an explanation and when there hasn't one been forthcoming, you keep asking. That's what's fucking boring man!

You haven't been banned - end of.

Boring cunts like me? I deleted your boring bastard self from facebook because I couldn't BARE reading your ridiculously boring rants anymore. Now what the FUCK are you kicking off at me for Craig? What the fuck are you being a prick for? I get effectively banned for doing very little, and ask for an explanation. Now what the fuck is the problem with that Craig? If you're going to kick up a fuss with me, why not do it in a less-cockish way than an 'I'll do the same to this account' threat. Fucking hell, what kind of cyber-geek actually threatens someone like that. If it's up to the person responsible to decide whether they want to give an explanation, why not STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT? Unless you're somehow justifying their actions in which case why don't you proceed to explain.

:icon_lol:

This is just what this thread needed.

Hova, why do you care?

especially given that you clearly haven't been banned?

I clearly have. Because when in the miserable group, the website doesn't load. I've already explained this in the thread. Weren't you a mod?

Hova, why do you care?

I clearly have. Because when in the miserable group, the website doesn't load. I've already explained this in the thread. Weren't you a mod?

He was, but only for a brief period in our history. He was sacked for having cold fingers and a cold heart.

I'm confused is all, you're posting ergo you (i.e yourself not some arbitrary moniker you've chosen to use as a kind of avatar) are not banned.

also...

why do you care?

also, I prescribe a cup of tea and a soapy tit wank as you have anger problems...

I'm confused is all, you're posting ergo you (i.e yourself not some arbitrary moniker you've chosen to use as a kind of avatar) are not banned.

also...

why do you care?

also, I prescribe a cup of tea and a soapy tit wank as you have anger problems...

Hova...

Hova is a name you've used to represent yourself. However if someone banned the user "The Fish" I could still post as "This Fish" and wouldn't really care...

I guess I'm just a better man :icon_lol:

it's tough at the top.

Hova, why do you care?

Sorry like, I'm confused and a bit thick.

If you're banned and the site doesn't load, how are you posting ?

Hova is a name you've used to represent yourself. However if someone banned the user "The Fish" I could still post as "This Fish" and wouldn't really care...

I guess I'm just a better man :icon_lol:

it's tough at the top.

But you wouldn't want an explanation? Are you submissive? Enjoy getting tied up and whipped and the like?

Hova, why do you care?

Because I made a new account...

Hova, why do you care?

;) which clearly isn't banned or having problems loading- so what's the problem? ;)

Hova, why do you care?

;) which clearly isn't banned or having problems loading- so what's the problem? ;)

That I don't know why my old one was banned...