Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

:icon_lol:

Hova, why do you care?

especially given that you clearly haven't been banned?

I clearly have. Because when in the miserable group, the website doesn't load. I've already explained this in the thread. Weren't you a mod?

Sorry like, I'm confused and a bit thick.

If you're banned and the site doesn't load, how are you posting ?

Because I made a new account...

;) which clearly isn't banned or having problems loading- so what's the problem? ;)

That I don't know why my old one was banned...

read the last few pages and have a wild stab in the dark.

or move on you bloody woman ;)

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_lol:

Hova, why do you care?

especially given that you clearly haven't been banned?

I clearly have. Because when in the miserable group, the website doesn't load. I've already explained this in the thread. Weren't you a mod?

Sorry like, I'm confused and a bit thick.

If you're banned and the site doesn't load, how are you posting ?

Because I made a new account...

;) which clearly isn't banned or having problems loading- so what's the problem? ;)

BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BE HOVA FFS. JESUS!. I mean, oh, fuck it.....

It might be because I wasn't in the 'core' of 20 long-termers on here and dared to have an opinion on something that this 'core' didn't agree with. Great way to encourage a 'budding' online community, lads. That'll be why despite their prison-like rule enforcement, N-O gets so many more members.

You weren't banned - lets get that clear. Nobody but you would care if you were, I doubt the readership would even notice.

Your group was changed for being unnecessarily abusive, something you continue to be, normally when a change affects one account it will synchronise with the other. However you have fought your corner poorly and given your previous history on Toontastic (yes we know about that!) you were lucky to be allowed to use 'Hova' in the first place.

It might be because I wasn't in the 'core' of 20 long-termers on here and dared to have an opinion on something that this 'core' didn't agree with. Great way to encourage a 'budding' online community, lads. That'll be why despite their prison-like rule enforcement, N-O gets so many more members.

Well fuck off over there you gibbering spastic. FFS you're back on aren't you?

name and shame.

Ahhh, the old 'clique' argument. Good strategy. No doubt they're whispering about you on the secret forum as I type :icon_lol:

or perhaps, and I know im going out on a limb here, its because when anyone disagrees with you you become an abusive spastic rather than holding a reasoned discussion

afterall I'm not one of this core and I'm doing just fine thanks

or perhaps, and I know im going out on a limb here, its because when anyone disagrees with you you become an abusive spastic rather than holding a reasoned discussion

Just hold on there a minute, mister. I wouldn't be too sure if I were you. Let's just say I've heard things.

You weren't banned - lets get that clear. Nobody but you would care if you were, I doubt the readership would even notice.

Your group was changed for being unnecessarily abusive, something you continue to be, normally when a change affects one account it will synchronise with the other. However you have fought your corner poorly and given your previous history on Toontastic (yes we know about that!) you were lucky to be allowed to use 'Hova' in the first place.

You were unnecessarily being a cock so I think it was necessary to tell you such. Such openness should be encouraged, in order to attempt to discourage any future cock-like behaviour. Clearly my attempts were thwarted by your inner wankerisms, but to change my group (which is a ban, regardless if its the correct technical geekism for it), when I was clearly trying to encourage a personality improvement in yourself, is a little bit harsh. And what previous history. I've read the speculation that I might be a returning ex-member (which isn't true), but if I am and have somehow managed to forget about it, then please do remind me.

Yours lovingly, Hova.

Your argument might hold water if Fop wasn't in the top ten posters at Toontastic.

Aside: That must be the first time Fop has ever ended an argument. :icon_lol:

Or, I 'abused' (rofl at the term) people in retaliation because I tried to put a reasonable counter argument across about Keegan and got abused and called an Ashley lover etc, which is pretty much a disgusting insult, despite explaining my reasons were purely for the clubs benefit and nothing to do with Mike Ashley.

You were unnecessarily being a cock so I think it was necessary to tell you such. Such openness should be encouraged, in order to attempt to discourage any future cock-like behaviour. Clearly my attempts were thwarted by your inner wankerisms, but to change my group (which is a ban, regardless if its the correct technical geekism for it), when I was clearly trying to encourage a personality improvement in yourself, is a little bit harsh. And what previous history. I've read the speculation that I might be a returning ex-member (which isn't true), but if I am and have somehow managed to forget about it, then please do remind me.

Yours lovingly, Hova.

Thanks but no thanks Hova. I'll stick to being partisan to the regime. You need to look a little closer to home to see where our little problem resides.

You know your past on here and so do we and I don't see fit to go into it.

If you like you can go and post on N-O with it's larger readership and leave us to our business, after all I'm sure you wont be missed. Of course if you don't like their prison rule we could always employ some toontastic democracy and see which of our members would actually like you to stay.

I could imagine the list would be something like...Jehova, Hova, Banana86...oh and of course some of your previous accounts if they weren't banned.

At the end of the day you can kick and scream all you like but you aren't an asset to this board and the majority of posters find you an irritant.

Yours lovingly, Hova.

Thanks but no thanks Hova. I'll stick to being partisan to the regime. You need to look a little closer to home to see where our little problem resides.

You know your past on here and so do we and I don't see fit to go into it.

If you like you can go and post on N-O with it's larger readership and leave us to our business, after all I'm sure you wont be missed. Of course if you don't like their prison rule we could always employ some toontastic democracy and see which of our members would actually like you to stay.

I could imagine the list would be something like...Jehova, Hova, Banana86...oh and of course some of your previous accounts if they weren't banned.

At the end of the day you can kick and scream all you like but you aren't an asset to this board and the majority of posters find you an irritant.

:icon_lol: pathetic

What a fucking fanny :icon_lol: Still, if it was just about Thompers repeating himself ad infinitum in the KK thread I don't see why the mod didn't just lock the thread.

Edited by alex

Or, I 'abused' (rofl at the term) people in retaliation because I tried to put a reasonable counter argument across about Keegan and got abused and called an Ashley lover etc, which is pretty much a disgusting insult, despite explaining my reasons were purely for the clubs benefit and nothing to do with Mike Ashley.

If you were being 'clever' about KK - 2J probably banned modifyied you.

Yours lovingly, Hova.

thompers :icon_lol: