Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

Well the evidence is compelling. It's like a football director who's involved with two clubs tbh.

indeed mate, in fact the lovely Catherine has just confirmed in the "Dear Children" thread that she is dishing out IP numbers of members on here to other sites.

:icon_lol:

Right, you pathetic little man, let me spell a few things out for you. I'll type slowly so you can take it all in...

Firstly, I have never passed on anyone's IP address to anyone, either from here, or from N-O. You can believe that or not but I'm willing to swear on my son's life that it's something I've never done.

Secondly, it wasn't me that found out you were posting over there - I'm really not that interested in you, believe it or not. I am a mod, not an admin on either board which means that I don't have the capacity to be able to match IP's. I found out from info sent to all admin's and mods about who had recently been banned.

Thirdly, you really need to be more careful about what you post on both sites, because you completely 'outed' yourself. I refer you to the following two posts - one posted by LeazesMag on here and one posted by "Spike" on N-O:

decent point, we are a team put together like most cheap teams are, its possible if Mike Ashley had not sacked Sam Allardyce he would have been more suited to building a new Bolton mark 2 with no money.

The ironic thing about this is, Sam Allardyce would have been far more likely to succeed in turning us into Bolton mark 2 under the penny pinching and football economics imposed by Mike Ashley than the approach by the Halls and Shepherd.

OoOooOOohhhh dear! Looks like all your mud-slinging towards me is complete bollocks eh? THIS is how you were found out, you pathetic man.

I suppose an apology is out of the question? :icon_lol:

Arsehole.

Cat gets her claws out and hands stevies arse to him on a plate ;)

And that's why I never eat at Cath's tbh.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It never used to be like that when me and Leazes had it out for months over there. Kids these days eh!

ah. You surface again - are you obsessed with me, like most of NO it would appear ;)

I was waiting for a reply from you the last time you posted. Thought you would fuck off with your tail between your legs..... :icon_lol:

Me obsessed?.. oh the irony in that statement.

No it's not obsession, mate. I just know what triggers you off, what keeps the embers burning inside you, and it doesn't take much doing, just re-read this thread (even the last 6 pages of it) if you've already forgotten. :panic:

Now if my memory serves me the last time I conversed with you it was 10 minutes before kick-off, and I was quite pissed and being well passed midnight as opposed to your afternoon I would have thought common sense would have told you that that's why I ceased posting. It is just a case of me not being a frequent poster/visitor on here, unlike your good self. The different timezones helps achieve this but I prefer posting by stealth, that is you don't know when I'm striking... :icon_lol:

:lol:

well lets put it this way......

for starters I know there's no thread. Cunts.

Even if there was, I still wouldn't give a shite.

As evidenced by your obsessive attempts to infiltrate the place.

Get. A. Grip.

Fucking hell, two self proclaimed adult blokes picking on a lass. You’re both fucking retarded knobs who should feel ashamed to post such shit on a forum which can be viewed by the general public, childish wankers. I just hope for your sakes that nobody who knows the pair of you ever read the shit that you’ve posted on here because you look like tits of the highest order. You should feel ashamed at your attempts to bully a lass. I doubt that’s the case.

It doesn’t matter if you have apologised, that doesn’t take away what has been said. And one of you asking for an acknowledgement of an apology is comedy genius, oh the fucking irony. He’ll be moaning like a bitch now because he didn’t get the acknowledgement he so rightly deserved, fuck off man and grow some balls you obsessed geriatric.

Well the evidence is compelling. It's like a football director who's involved with two clubs tbh.

indeed mate, in fact the lovely Catherine has just confirmed in the "Dear Children" thread that she is dishing out IP numbers of members on here to other sites.

Right, you pathetic little man, let me spell a few things out for you. I'll type slowly so you can take it all in...

Firstly, I have never passed on anyone's IP address to anyone, either from here, or from N-O. You can believe that or not but I'm willing to swear on my son's life that it's something I've never done.

Secondly, it wasn't me that found out you were posting over there - I'm really not that interested in you, believe it or not. I am a mod, not an admin on either board which means that I don't have the capacity to be able to match IP's. I found out from info sent to all admin's and mods about who had recently been banned.

Thirdly, you really need to be more careful about what you post on both sites, because you completely 'outed' yourself. I refer you to the following two posts - one posted by LeazesMag on here and one posted by "Spike" on N-O:

decent point, we are a team put together like most cheap teams are, its possible if Mike Ashley had not sacked Sam Allardyce he would have been more suited to building a new Bolton mark 2 with no money.

The ironic thing about this is, Sam Allardyce would have been far more likely to succeed in turning us into Bolton mark 2 under the penny pinching and football economics imposed by Mike Ashley than the approach by the Halls and Shepherd.

OoOooOOohhhh dear! Looks like all your mud-slinging towards me is complete bollocks eh? THIS is how you were found out, you pathetic man.

Arsehole.

Well done for reading the thread. That wasn't directed towards me. She'd need a big fuckin plate anyway :panic:

Fucking hell, two self proclaimed adult blokes picking on a lass. You’re both fucking retarded knobs who should feel ashamed to post such shit on a forum which can be viewed by the general public, childish wankers. I just hope for your sakes that nobody who knows the pair of you ever read the shit that you’ve posted on here because you look like tits of the highest order. You should feel ashamed at your attempts to bully a lass. I doubt that’s the case.

It doesn’t matter if you have apologised, that doesn’t take away what has been said. And one of you asking for an acknowledgement of an apology is comedy genius, oh the fucking irony. He’ll be moaning like a bitch now because he didn’t get the acknowledgement he so rightly deserved, fuck off man and grow some balls you obsessed geriatric.

Picking on a lass? I wasn't picking on anyone, what difference does the sex of the person in question make anyway? Sexist that. I raised the subject of someone potentially using information from this forum for sinister purposes. I trusted the source (LeazesMag) and raised a few questions to the other moderators about the accusations. I quickly realised that I had been told mistruths, that was my mistake, I was told "she admitted it on another thread" and LM will admit that's what he told me, I took it on face value and that was my mistake for which I'ms sorry, and for believing LeazesMag, I apologised to Catmag, because the information I was given was incorrect so therefore I wasn't justified in insuating any wrong doing. She accepted my apology so what the fuck are you getting involved for and said she was disappointed because she felt I'd piped down a lot lately and been pleasant in as many words, which every fucka should be on here, unless there's any scousers come on, but what's it got to do with you, you utter cunt? That was and is my sole input to the last 5 pages of this, everything else was directed to and from LeazesMag.

Anyway who the fuck are you? I've read 4 of your 24 posts on here, you're a mouthy cunt, who are you? Who are you? You wouldn't dream about being so mouthy in public you angry tool. 10000 topics on here and you find this one the most interesting to make comment on.

Edited by WDP

Arsehole.

Well done for reading the thread. That wasn't directed towards me. She'd need a big fuckin plate anyway :panic:

Picking on a lass? I wasn't picking on anyone, what difference does the sex of the person in question make anyway? Sexist that. I raised the subject of someone potentially using information from this forum for sinister purposes. I trusted the source (LeazesMag) and raised a few questions to the other moderators about the accusations. I quickly realised that I had been told mistruths, that was my mistake, I was told "she admitted it on another thread" and LM will admit that's what he told me, I took it on face value and that was my mistake for which I'ms sorry, and for believing LeazesMag, I apologised to Catmag, because the information I was given was incorrect so therefore I wasn't justified in insuating any wrong doing. She accepted my apology so what the fuck are you getting involved for and said she was disappointed because she felt I'd piped down a lot lately and been pleasant in as many words, which every fucka should be on here, unless there's any scousers come on, but what's it got to do with you, you utter cunt? That was and is my sole input to the last 5 pages of this, everything else was directed to and from LeazesMag.

Anyway who the fuck are you? I've read 4 of your 24 posts on here, you're a mouthy cunt, who are you? Who are you? You wouldn't dream about being so mouthy in public you angry tool. 10000 topics on here and you find this one the most interesting to make comment on.

I think it does make a difference if its a lass. But then I'm old fashioned that way. You wouldnt hit a lass would you? By the by, while I think LM and Stevie were in the wrong, this has been done to death now and others are looking twattish for keeping it rolling.

Arsehole.

I think it does make a difference if its a lass. But then I'm old fashioned that way. You wouldnt hit a lass would you? By the by, while I think LM and Stevie were in the wrong, this has been done to death now and others are looking twattish for keeping it rolling.

Aye maybe it does, but I don't think because it's a lass they're immune to criticism. You think when they sentenced Myra Hindley, they should've went "ah it's only a lass". Regardless I've done one thing wrong for an hour on this thread, and that's believing a mistruth and my trusting nature means I'm prone to do that, I've said sorry for my error, and I've piped down.

Definitely a regular IMO having a go behind an alias. 24 posts in 2 years!

Also some of the wording reminds me of one poster in particular :icon_lol:

Come on, man up and get some nuts! :icon_lol:

Aye maybe it does, but I don't think because it's a lass they're immune to criticism. You think when they sentenced Myra Hindley, they should've went "ah it's only a lass".

The same way they shouldn't have jailed Shipman because he was only an old fella.

It never used to be like that when me and Leazes had it out for months over there. Kids these days eh!

ah. You surface again - are you obsessed with me, like most of NO it would appear ;)

I was waiting for a reply from you the last time you posted. Thought you would fuck off with your tail between your legs..... :icon_lol:

No it's not obsession, mate. I just know what triggers you off, what keeps the embers burning inside you, and it doesn't take much doing, just re-read this thread (even the last 6 pages of it) if you've already forgotten. :panic:

Now if my memory serves me the last time I conversed with you it was 10 minutes before kick-off, and I was quite pissed and being well passed midnight as opposed to your afternoon I would have thought common sense would have told you that that's why I ceased posting. It is just a case of me not being a frequent poster/visitor on here, unlike your good self. The different timezones helps achieve this but I prefer posting by stealth, that is you don't know when I'm striking... :icon_lol:

but you won't tell us what your username is on Newcastle Online though :lol:

FWIW I'd forgotten all about the last time I left you clutching at straws until you re-surfaced again.

How sad.

somebody else who doesn't get the double irony. Who are you, too, in your previous posting life ? :icon_lol:

FWIW I'd forgotten all about the last time I left you clutching at straws until you re-surfaced again.

How sad.

You don't care about Newcastle online though :D

Arsehole.

Cat gets her claws out and hands stevies arse to him on a plate :panic:

Well done for reading the thread. That wasn't directed towards me. She'd need a big fuckin plate anyway :lol:

indeed. "Picking on a lass"...how laughable. I'm sure Catherine can look after herself. This cunt should get a life and at least tell us who he is ..... what irony accusing of selective posting then out of all the threads on here chooses this one and can't even tell us who he is.

You couldn't make it up. I'm sure some people think these message boards are real life situations...they should get out more and get a sense of humour. ;)

How sad.

You don't care about Newcastle online though :D

everybody knew who I was on Newcastle Online because I told them, thompers.

Arsehole.

I'm old fashioned too. I don't swear in front of women and have never hit a woman. Slightly different if the girl/woman chooses to exist among the men though, but I'm sure Cath understands that.

Definitely a regular IMO having a go behind an alias. 24 posts in 2 years!

Also some of the wording reminds me of one poster in particular :icon_lol:

Come on, man up and get some nuts! ;)

it certainly does remind me of someone too. Man up you cunt :icon_lol:

Ashley's Skidmark isn't Thompers like. Thompers was pretty dense, read this lads posts, he's got good comprehension and decent crack.

However, if you read "Slightly Bemused's" previous posts :icon_lol: doesn't take a genius to work out who it is. The knowledge and questioning of NUFC finances means you don't have to be Bergerac to work oot who it is.

Edited by WDP

Arsehole.

I think you confirmed what your attitude to lasses was with your lovely comments about Samantha Stobbart. Remember that?No apologies that time either.

I'm expecting the usual barrage of abuse from you for mentioning this Stevie, but for the record, that was the thread I lost on any respect for you, and it made me glad you can't stand me. The feeling's mutual all the way now. Leazes comes across as a lovely bloke compared to you.

I'm old fashioned too. I don't swear in front of women and have never hit a woman. Slightly different if the girl/woman chooses to exist among the men though, but I'm sure Cath understands that.

Thank you for allowing me exist here amongst the men, it's so very good of you all :icon_lol:

I'm more than capable of fighting my own corner and I'm happy to do so. I do find it quite commendable that my other half has resisted PM'ing you and Stevie considering the content of some of your posts towards me, because if you said it to me on the street then he'd probably beat the crap out of you both :icon_lol:

Ashley's Skidmark isn't Thompers like. Thompers was pretty dense, read this lads posts, he's got good comprehension and decent crack.

However, if you read "Slightly Bemused's" previous posts :icon_lol: doesn't take a genius to work out who it is. The knowledge and questioning of NUFC finances means you don't have to be Bergerac to work oot who it is.