Coming up to Newcastle for stag weekend

nick1579

I see Radgi's lurking. Terrified some of your 'snaps' might include her in various states of alcoholic haze.

Hoi Snakey .....I haven't "done" a southerner yet :D

I see Radgi's lurking. Terrified some of your 'snaps' might include her in various states of alcoholic haze.

:D It's only a matter of time, I guess, as I'm told you're 'going' around the country. A bit like football fans doing the 92 clubs thing.

:D It's only a matter of time, I guess, as I'm told you're 'going' around the country. A bit like football fans doing the 92 clubs thing.

:D

Just wanted to use that smiley really :D

:rolleyes: It's only a matter of time, I guess, as I'm told you're 'going' around the country. A bit like football fans doing the 92 clubs thing.

:D

Just wanted to use that smiley really :D

It's little eyes move!! Nice one :D

Thanks for that My Kids..., that's helpful. You're right though can be over-organised, especially as I'll have the best laid plans that will go out of the window after a few hours on the booze and some mischievous mates. Still really need to get 11pm onwards sorted, might just pick somewhere and if people don't like it they can do their own thing.

Whitley Bay then - I know a few of us will appreciate that straight away!

Shut up man, best place for the stag dos, shirley :lol:

Got to sort a stag do for my mate who's getting married next October.

I'm thinking Octoberfest for a few nights? Shouldn't be prohibitvely expensive for our crowd, but I reckon I'm going to have to get it booked pretty damn soon.

Shut up man, best place for the stag dos, shirley :lol:

Got to sort a stag do for my mate who's getting married next October.

I'm thinking Octoberfest for a few nights? Shouldn't be prohibitvely expensive for our crowd, but I reckon I'm going to have to get it booked pretty damn soon.

Wouldn't know but I bet Meenzer and Isegrim would be worth asking.

Just bear in mind that Oktoberfest mostly takes place in September. Bavarians. :lol:

Nah, that was always part of the plan. I mean, these days it's not expected for the stag-do to be the night before the wedding is it?

Just bear in mind that Oktoberfest mostly takes place in September. Bavarians. :lol:

Nah, that was always part of the plan. I mean, these days it's not expected for the stag-do to be the night before the wedding is it?

True. Particularly if the wedding isn't being held in Munich.