Best away fans

coyb

Best fans on away days WITH the toon?

Certainly is NOT Man Utd!

Stoke fans make some noise but i have to say Liverpool.

Is Whitley Bay a hot spot for crack cocaine use or something???? Fuckin Liverpool. In all of the Premiership years the ONLY time they can be heard is when they're winning. Again I'd put them in the shittest 10, they're the most cringeworthy bunch of the lot. "Put your hands up for Dirk Kuyt, he loves this city", he must be the only cunt that does. Man Utd, Leeds and West Ham have been the best three.

I could agree with that.

The Ventspils' 3 fans were pure class, they even brought a massive banner with them, and Level 7 had abit banter with them. :D

If I'm not mistaken, the Breda lot weren't bad either.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still say the most mental fans at SJP were Partizan Belgrade, twice, but the best fans and best people I've seen were Athletic Bilbao, home and away.

Best fans on away days WITH the toon?

Certainly is NOT Man Utd!

Stoke fans make some noise but i have to say Liverpool.

Is Whitley Bay a hot spot for crack cocaine use or something???? Fuckin Liverpool. In all of the Premiership years the ONLY time they can be heard is when they're winning. Again I'd put them in the shittest 10, they're the most cringeworthy bunch of the lot. "Put your hands up for Dirk Kuyt, he loves this city", he must be the only cunt that does. Man Utd, Leeds and West Ham have been the best three.

I could agree with that.

The Ventspils' 3 fans were pure class, they even brought a massive banner with them, and Level 7 had abit banter with them. :D

I remember one of our lot ran over to them at the end. Coppers started legging it towards him, only fir him to whip his shirt off, give them all a man hug and wander back to his mates. B)

I get the feeling the poster is a tottenham fan

Did I mention that Everton's support is fucking wank???

BTW - what do you think COYB stands for? :D

Fair play to some replies,but others have a tinge of bitterness.I for one would like to see you lot back in the PL,great ground,good support albeit a little delusional at times,but hey it makes for some good banter.

Fair play to some replies,but others have a tinge of bitterness.I for one would like to see you lot back in the PL,great ground,good support albeit a little delusional at times,but hey it makes for some good banter.

Considering you come on here on the wind up sunshine, some of the replies are saintly.

You wouldn't get unfavourable responses on the Everton sites B) Yes i know ,some of those scousers are rotten cunts.

:D of our away support? No... I wouldn't think we would. :wank:

You wouldn't get unfavourable responses on the Everton sites B) Yes i know ,some of those scousers are rotten cunts.

Why did your lot sing ''Cheer Up Alan Shearer'' at the F.A Cup final?

Just curious. :D

You wouldn't get unfavourable responses on the Everton sites :D Yes i know ,some of those scousers are rotten cunts.

Tell me again, why are you here?

Im not a scouser nor am i english,i was born in Chile,early 70's and reside in Newcastle ,Australia.I have been a lifelong Everton fan unlike a good portion of the "sky 4 fans" out this way,who if you told them would believe that rafa,fergie,ancelotti and wenger are the new version of the ninja turtles.

Im not a scouser nor am i english,i was born in Chile,early 70's and reside in Newcastle ,Australia.I have been a lifelong Everton fan unlike a good portion of the "sky 4 fans" out this way,who if you told them would believe that rafa,fergie,ancelotti and wenger are the new version of the ninja turtles.

Stevie's gonna feckin lurve you.

Born in the early 70s but an Everton fan smacks to me of glory-hunting the Kendall years.

Everton and Villa are the two sets if fans I realy despise for the use of "You've never won fuck all" - they've both only won 3 or 4 more trophies than us but act like its a Man U Vs Boro type of count - it's fucking not.

Born in the early 70s but an Everton fan smacks to me of glory-hunting the Kendall years.

Just a bit.

I concur although being born in the late 70s and a Newcatle fan, I often get tarnished with the glory-hunting Keegan years even though I supported the club long before he became manager.

I'm still failing to see what he's doing on this forum. Born in Chile, supports Everton, lives in Australia. If it's the tenuous link that he lives in Newcastle NSW, I'm off to find Basingstoke Sur la Mer FC's forum :D

You have no idea lads,but if thats your opinion of me,well i can live with that.

I like Cheltenham as well,so i suppose that must make me a glory-hunter x2

I don't really have an opinion on you tbh :D