FIFA 10 Club

Nyff

Was mentioned in brief in the FIFA 10 thread, so thought we might as well see who would be interested! Just post up with your preferred position and anything else you think is vital if you're interested!

Roster

Besty - LM - ///////

Stiva - CM - Pending

Andrew - CM - right footed

Sir Bob - RM - /////

Nyff - CAM - Left Footed

Inglez - ST - Pacey Striker

ChriszyD - ST - Target Man

Barney - ST/Other - /////

GK

RB - CB - CB - LB

- - - - Andrew - - - - - -

Sir Bob - - - -- - - - - - Besty

- - -- - - - - Nyff - - -

ChriszyD -- Inglez

(( Draft formation - may/will change when we know more interest and positions! ))

Edited by Nyff

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines still going strong :icon_lol:

What rating is everyone on btw? Oddly enough I am 79 when playing CAM, and 80 when playing as a striker. That's probably because I have been working on the 'Shooting' accomplishments to improve my long shots rather than focusing on 'passing' which is probably what helps to increase the CAM rating. Going to try and get through a few of the defending ones so that I am well rounded enough to drop back if needs be!

I'd be up for this if you need a spare body. Might want to keep an eye on how good I am on time played in the league we're playing too before deciding.

My pro is a CM, but I can change as needed.

Things are much different in a pro club than they are when playing as a full team, to dumb, so don't write yourself off yet! The obvious problem here is going to be the defenders, because we want everyone to have fun, and defending isn't always the most fun place to play! The other problem is going to be getting everyone online at any one time to play the matches, but I'll make the club later today and we can take it from there.

Can anyone think of any better names than Toontastic United? A name with a bit of comedy is always welcome!

Things are much different in a pro club than they are when playing as a full team, to dumb, so don't write yourself off yet! The obvious problem here is going to be the defenders, because we want everyone to have fun, and defending isn't always the most fun place to play! The other problem is going to be getting everyone online at any one time to play the matches, but I'll make the club later today and we can take it from there.

Can anyone think of any better names than Toontastic United? A name with a bit of comedy is always welcome!

Rape City.

Pu me down as a defender if we're stuck.